Mye and Myu (chapter 2)

Mye and Myu (chapter 2)

A Chapter by Gabby The GAB

At one time, there was a cute puppy pug named Myu, he was sweet, exuberant, mischievous and an affectionate one.  He considered himself as the cutest puppy in their region.


Then and there, all things he’d done was all for fun and to waste time but as the days gone by as he observed his muscles adding up, he knew something was up, it’s as if he was gaining age. The fun things became tedious for him experiencing it alone since he got no friend at that time.


 “I should get a friend to play with” he said.


So he became interested about having an acquaintance to play with and as a partner for adventures through and through.


The thought of having nothing and no one to grind for is unexciting for Myu. For him, he reached the pinnacle of being a professional in terms of playing nonstop and in play-as-you-like sport in his career.


However, over the time, using his strong sense of joy, he challenged himself to an overnight appalling event to which he could extend his skills to its maximum capabilities.


Myu searched and rummaged throughout the puggernet to find out where he should put himself in a juncture from what he had planned for.


There were a lot of answers to which he sought but he wanted the farthest place so he went for the thing called “Catch the thing what you desired the most” kind of game.


Lots of thoughts came in Myu’s mind but he never cared about all of them and endures on searching about the thing’s whereabouts and scheduled his departure.


 “Ah I’m just going to go there and enjoy myself at midnight I think” Myu said laughing. 


As Myu was about to sleep, he asked himself “All of this for what? What did I desired the most?”



© 2019 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on September 23, 2017
Last Updated on December 6, 2019


Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB