Was it Fun?

Was it Fun?

A Poem by Gabby The GAB

Was it fun?
I was no good, there’s less of me for you to trust in me, thou shalt speak for thy heart is crying, but I’m just unworthy.
Don’t tell me you can’t see the things I see because we haven’t got so much together? Should I lie or should I try?
I’ve done something just for you, something that I would never do to someone else, you were that special.
Before you, I was at mess and I don’t live like this, I was contented with loneliness but you changed that.
I’ve come upon in time that I don’t know what I should do but no matter what, I'd hate to see you go.
We’ve come afar, guess that’s that? Sad to say but you never presented any other way for us to try.
Did you ever got my aim? Was always trying to tell you that, this was never a game for me.
Every night, I think so far ahead for you and me, I may not have told you all of it but it’s true.
You made a huge impact in my life, I guess I’m too lame for you to appreciate, It’s sad.
Walking you home in the middle of the night, it was always a gorgeous sight.
Doubted, after all of the things I’ve done for you, it’s just sad you know.
As you said, I’m lame but atleast tell me the reason why.
You made me felt like it was not worth the risk
I was lame but how can you think of laughing
When you know there's something missing
An opinion changed the way you treat me.
Cutting ties and moments just fade away
Just miles forever we might fade away
I was being serious, I told you already.
From time to time that I liked you.
I guess all of it was just a bluff
Enough of this stuff
Yep, I had plans.
I was funny
I was lame
Was it
Fun?

© 2019 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You express your emotions really well. Your words were heart touching.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gabby The GAB

6 Years Ago

Was just expressing some thoughts. Thank you for the review! :D
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on April 15, 2018
Last Updated on September 19, 2019

Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB