Claudia and Aaron

Claudia and Aaron

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

“Hey, I want you to meet some of my friends.” Aaron pulled Claudia towards a group of people.

      “Hey guys! This is Claudia. Claudia, this is Joe, Mark, Bella, and Alice.” He gestured toward each one of them.

Claudia waved while shrinking into Aaron. Aaron laughed and started leading her outside.

      “Bye!” Claudia waved at them.

      Aaron led her all the way to the edge of the pool in the backyard. They were completely alone.

  Aaron took off his jacket and his undershirt. He took off his dress pants and jumped into the pool.

      Claudia laughed as she watched him in the water.

      “Why don’t you come swim with me?” Aaron asked, with a pleading look in his eyes.

      Claudia rolled her eyes jokingly, and took her dress off. Aaron raised his eyebrow when he noticed that she had on a t-shirt and jeans.

      “I guess you don’t dress up much?”

      Claudia jumped right next to him, and laughed when he shook his hair off. She dove underwater and he chased after her.

      Once he caught up to her, he came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She blushed and turned around so they were facing each other.

      They swam until they were both underneath a waterfall. Then, Aaron spun her to face him and crushed his mouth onto hers.

                             ...

Claudia dried her hair off as she struggled to pull her dress over her wet body.

      Aaron came over and held up her hair as he helped her yank the dress down over her wet jeans. He pecked her on the cheek and they went inside.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
Claudia's POV

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah. It feels like they're going way too fast. But I don't know, maybe you're going for a whirlwind romance. :)) And I guess they're just teens with raging hormones. :D keep on writing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awww that is soo cute! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011
Tags: claudia, and, aaron


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver