Julia and Alex

Julia and Alex

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

        Alex shut the door behind them as she sat down on the edge of the bed. He turned to her and smiled.

      “What?” Julia asked, with a questioning look on her face.

      Alex chuckled and said, “Nothing. You are just as beautiful as I remember.”

      He sat next to her on the bed and pulled her face so close to his that their noses were almost touching.

      He kisses her, slowly, entwining his fingers into her hair.

Julia pulled away, biting her lip. Alex smiled at her, pulling a strand of hair out of her face.

      Julia smiled up at him, locking her fingers into his.

      He pulled her up from the bed and put his arm around her waist. He pulled her close as they left the room.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
Julia's POV

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good, but I think a little more lead up to the kiss in previous chapters as well as this one would make it even better. Such a cute story though:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver