Wondering

Wondering

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

      The couples walked home, hand in hand. Julia had a large smile on her face, but was thinking deep within.

      “What did he mean ‘Just as beautiful as he remembered’?”

      Alex wrote his and Aaron’s number on a piece of paper and kissed Julia goodbye.

      Claudia looked at Aaron and laughed, remembering the good time they had. She kissed him, and he put his hand on the small of her back.

      Once they had said their goodbyes, the girls went in and watched the boys race each other home.

      “What do you think he meant, Claudia?” Julia asked for the 100th time.

      “I don’t know. Maybe you knew him when you were younger?” Claudia wasn’t paying attention. She was thinking about Aaron.

      Then, something clicked inside Julia’s head.

      “Hey! Yeah! Remember we had those best friends in 7th grade? What were their names?”

      Claudia rolled her eyes and replied, “There is no way they are them. Now go to sleep!” She rolled over and tried to block out Julia’s incessant talking.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it was good that you spiced things up a little bit. So yeah, will be reading some more to know what will happen next.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh!!!!!!! Now I get why alex was so forward! He knows Julia!!!!! Great follow up of the last chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver