Figuring It Out

Figuring It Out

A Chapter by Emily Weaver

Julia cried out in pain as her eye throbbed. Whenever she cried, it now stung.

      “You shouldn’t have brought that phone in here then!” yelled the scar-faced man. He swung at her again, this time hitting her in the nose.

      She yelped and screamed, “Wait! Your story doesn’t make sense! You wouldn’t go get rid of Alex’s and Aaron’s friends because that makes no sense. I know where I’ve seen you before!”

      It all started coming back to Julia. She remembered living here when she was younger. She remembered meeting Alex and how their relationship got deeper and deeper until his sister went crazy, saying that her friend was stalking her and getting rid of all her friends.

      When she was sent to the Psych Ward, Alex never was the same. Ever since then, whenever Julia was walking home from school, she had the feeling she was being watched.  When she turned around, she saw the man with the scar on his face.

      After this went on for a while, she questioned Alex who finally admitted that he couldn’t handle anything anymore. He had framed Krista because he didn’t want to leave.

      So, when Julia broke up with him, he sent the man to get rid of her and Claudia. But, they fought back, and woke up in a hospital a few days later, not remembering anything at all.

      They had woken up in a different state, so they just went along with their life as if nothing had happened.

      As Julia explained all this to the man, he cringed and hit her over the head.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So wait, Alex is the bad guy, right? Haha. I have to be honest that this seriously confused me. But I hope reading more will enlighten me or something. :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

more soon?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver