Less Neurosurgery Cost In India Creating Better Options for Neurosurgery Treatment

Less Neurosurgery Cost In India Creating Better Options for Neurosurgery Treatment

A Chapter by webmasterdheeraj
"

The neurosurgery cost in India has gone down. This can be of great benefit for those patients who were running short of money. Neurosurgery in India is of great benefit to all abroad and local patient

"

What is neurosurgery?


Neurosurgery cost of India has become affordable to the pockets of patients so they can get any neurosurgery procedure to get cured.  Most people think that neurosurgery and brain surgery are identical to each other. However it is much more. Neurosurgery is the branch of medical science that deals with diagnosis and cure of those patients having disorders of the brain, spinal column and spinal cord and peripheral nerves within all parts of the body. The specialty of neurological care includes both pediatric and adult patients. Depending on the nature of the injury and disease a neurological surgeon can provide surgical and non surgical assistance. Neurosurgery is a medical specialty that deals with diagnosis, detection, prevention and cure of disorders that influence the nervous system, brain, spinal column and spinal cord and extra cranial cerebrovascular system. Neurosurgery is a branch of the curative science that lays much focus on the brain and the spinal cord. It is an extremely advanced form of the surgery that needs years of training and precious experiences of curing neurosurgery cases with complications.

 

What are the kinds of neurosurgery procedures?


The main kinds of neurosurgery procedures are Laminectomy, craniotomy, rhizotomy, corpus callosotomy, stereotactic radiosurgery, hemispherectomy, endotracheal intubation, deep brain stimulation, meningocele repair, sympathectomy, vagal nerve stimulation, pallidotomy, sacral nerve stimulation, ventricular shunt, cerebral aneurysm repair, anterior temporal lobectomy and human leukocyte antigen test.


Common neurological diagnostic methods

Following are the main neurological diagnostic methods:

1)    Neurological examinations: These tests determine and decide the status of brain, speech, coordination and balance including tumors like meningitis and encephalitis.

2)    Fluoroscopy- This is a type of X-ray that utilizes the low powered radiation beams to create continuous images of the body parts. Pictures can be sent to a monitor for viewing them immediately. In some cases contrast mediums or dyes are used to provide specific focus to certain areas of the body.

3)    Cerebro angiogram: This technique is very often utilized to diagnose and pin point the obstruction and narrowing of arteries of blood vessels in the brain or neck. This technique is also used to estimate the size and location of tumors, vascular malformations and brain aneurysms.

4)    Brain scans: These scanning techniques include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and positron emission tomography (PET). Brain scans can diagnosis location of brain hemorrhages, malformations in the vessels of blood and can also be used to detect the growth of tumors.  


What is the scope of neurosurgery in India?

Neurosurgery in India has a great scope for all those abroad and local patients who are uninsured or under insured. It has been seen that thousands of international patients come down to India from different foreign destinations to get procedures of neurosurgery. The reason behind this fact is the presence of advanced medical infrastructure with progressive state of art neurosurgery hospitals. These hospitals have healthcare standards that are comparable to that seen in countries like the USA and UK. In recent years the neurosurgery cost in India is also affordable to the pockets of patients so Indian hospitals and surgeons have become the Mecca for undergoing neurosurgery procedures.

You can know more in this concern by sending your queries at
[email protected] .

You can also make a phone call to us at +91-9860755000

You can know more in this concern at www.dheerajbojwani.com/neurosurgery-India-low-cost-benefits.html


© 2014 webmasterdheeraj


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on August 22, 2014
Last Updated on September 18, 2014
Tags: Neurosurgery India, Neurosurgery in India, low cost Neurosurgery India


Author

webmasterdheeraj
webmasterdheeraj

banglore, India



About
I am a healthcare consultant in India. we are provide healthcare tourism facility to foreigner patients. more..

Writing