Student from Bangladesh Undergoes Stem Cell Treatment for ALS

Student from Bangladesh Undergoes Stem Cell Treatment for ALS

A Story by webmasterdheeraj
"

Mr. Arif Hussain from Bangladesh shares his experience of medical tour to India for his son’s stem cell treatment.he seems to be happy for the support provided by team of Dheerajbojwani consultants.

"



















Mr. Arif Hussain from Bangladesh shares his experience of medical tour to India for his son’s stem cell treatment. “Hi, I am Arif Hussain and I visited India for my son’s treatment. Iqbal, a 22 year old student at the University was diagnosed with ALS; he was almost unable to move his arms and legs. We took him to our family doctor who asked to undergo some tests and diagnosed with this serious condition. He took the medications and treatments as recommended by the doctor, but nothing really seemed to work for him. We couldn’t notice even a slight improvement in his condition. I was really frustrated to see his condition and so went online to search more information about the treatments for ALS and found your health care group. I filled up the form and send my queries. Soon, they contacted me and reverted with the answers to my query.


The executive asked me for the reports and reverted back with the doctor’s opinion. They sent us an email explaining about the stem cell treatment. They mailed the details of the procedure as well as stated that since the stem cell treatment is an experimental procedure so the results may vary for different individuals. I also talked with the doctor over the phone and he explained me well about my son’s condition and the treatment that he is required to undergo. After, considering these points, I gave in my confirmation to visit India for treatment hoping that my son would recover soon. The health care group helped us arrange the medical visa for us. They also helped with the accommodation and food while we were in India.


We were welcomed at the airport by an executive who took us to the hospital where my son was to be treated. We met the doctor who was quite friendly and made us feel easy and comfortable. The hospital staff was very caring and compassionate. The amount of care, concern and compassion that came from everybody present at the hospital is quite unbelievable. The complete treatment took a week and after discharge and checkup, we returned to our country. The changes that I’ve seen in my son is nothing short of a miracle. We’ve noticed an improvement in the movements of his arms and legs. This treatment has helped change his quality of life. I am thankful to each person at the Indian Health care Group for their support and providing us the opportunity to have a hope and look forward to each and every day.”


Thanking You,


Mr. Arif Hussain,

Bangladesh


For more details About Stem Cell Treatment in India Visit:


For queries to [email protected]

call to us at +91-9860755000.

© 2016 webmasterdheeraj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello, I am Richard Anderson from UK. My Brother Peter suffering from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis as he have difficulty in breathing, speaking and swallowing. However my doctor suggests me Stem Cell Treatment but considering my budget to undergo this procedure I am not able to treat him. So please can you suggests me cost effective Stem Cell Treatment for ALS....thank you!!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 20, 2016
Last Updated on July 20, 2016
Tags: stem cell treatment in india, indian health care group

Author

webmasterdheeraj
webmasterdheeraj

banglore, India



About
I am a healthcare consultant in India. we are provide healthcare tourism facility to foreigner patients. more..

Writing