A dance with fire

A dance with fire

A Story by HELLCAT
"

A short story about a fire.

"
It begins with a spark. One sole action that seems so infinitesimal. The smallest hint of destruction lies within the life of a spark, a spark that could, one day, be a pillar of flame as tall as the mountains. The spark, the driving force behind the rage of flames, burning so ferociously in the woods, consuming all that it embraces with its passionate licks. So much passion caught up in there, and rage. The danse du ventre of natures lust, and its destroyer; the flames lock with your eyes, tempting curiosity like the hips of a dancer. The burning woods' aroma is that of her perfume, rich with the smell of seduction and prurience, luring in her prey. The alluring flames of her body bewitch the eyes, consuming your mind with her wondrous lust, locking your eyes on her as she dances slowly, moving closer and closer with each moment that passes. Now she has you, besotted with carnality, she consumes you in her passion and ire. The rage and desire of that which can only be experienced, and not told of. Her intensity ravishes your body, consuming all until you are one with her. Your last burning desire.

© 2010 HELLCAT


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
Added on September 29, 2010
Last Updated on September 29, 2010

Author

HELLCAT
HELLCAT

MI



About
A guy who hasn't a clue what he wants. more..

Writing
Storms Storms

A Story by HELLCAT