Miami Flower Market Grand Opening with Free Flowers and DIY Day

Miami Flower Market Grand Opening with Free Flowers and DIY Day

A Story by westwing
"

Grand opening event to feature free events and flowers along with food trucks and giveaways.

"
Miami, FL, SEP 15, 2016 -- Miami Flower Market is celebrating its grand opening event on September 24, 2016 beginning at 10AM. The family friendly event is set to feature local food trucks, free DIY classes, special prizes, and free flower giveaways.

In honor of the event, attendees will be given a free bunch of flowers. Additionally, a free succulent will also be handed out between the hours of 12PM and 2PM. To top off the giveaways, a raffle will be held and one winner will receive $100 in store credit.

Free DIY Stations

Flower Crown Station 10AM-12PM
Beginning at 10AM and ending at 12PM , Jeny De Figueiredo, the floral designer that heads Visual Narrative Design Studio, will be leading the first free DIY station where participants can create their own flower crowns. Jeny will assist customers in picking the right flowers and showing them the best techniques for working with the flowers for their crown.

Succulent Terrarium Station 12PM- 2PM
Following Jeny's instruction, Ely Orchids' Monica Suarez, the woman behind Miami's growing succulent craze, will be leading a workshop on succulent terrariums. From 12PM until 2PM, she will be instructing the free DIY station along with sharing best practices for terrarium care. Plus, Monica will be raffling off an air plant globe she designed herself. One lucky winner will be contacted through email.

Hand Wrapped Bouquet 2PM-4PM
The last DIY station of the day will be led by Anthology Co.'s Veronica Cicero from 2PM until 4PM. Named Miami's #1 wedding florist by BRIDES, Veronica will focus on teaching customers how to hand wrap their own bouquets using kraft paper, a feat easier said than done. She will be recommending the ideal flowers to use for this type of DIY while showing proper wrapping techniques. Anthology Co. will also be raffling off a 2-hour class (materials included) on "Basic Structure of a Compote Floral Arrangement" for one person to be held at their studio. The lucky winner will be notified via email.

Food Trucks
Throughout the day Ms. Cheezious, named the best food truck in America by The Daily Meal; and Wynwood Parlor, known for their handcrafted ice cream sandwiches, will both be vending.

About The Miami Flower Market:
The locally owned business is part of South Florals LLC, which specializes in flower shops throughout South Florida. The Miami Flower Market supplies wholesale flowers and hard goods to the public and industry professionals at wholesale prices. It also provides workshops on floral and plant design.

Website: http://miamiflowermarket.com/event-calender/grand-opening/

For More Information:
Samantha Castellanos
Miami Flower Market
6964 NW 50TH ST,
Miami, FL 33166
786-277-0301
http://www.miamiflowermarket.com

© 2016 westwing


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What kind of idiot is so cheap that they spam a writer's venue with crap like this rather than pay the site to advertise, legitimately?

Answer: One that doesn't care that they're being an a*s, are cluttering the forum with spam, and isn't smart enough to realize that it will gather resentment, not customers.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2016
Last Updated on September 15, 2016
Tags: flowers, plants, market, flower wholesale