Blood Oath

Blood Oath

A Story by vamgelanpire

 Kies, an angelic smart guy in Alesona University. Many girls admire his personality even he’s a woman-hater. I was a freshman in the University when I first saw him threatening a girl who confessed her love for him. Upon seeing that scene, I know this guy is not worth living. I want to kill him by my own fangs but the thing is I cannot use them in public. I am the only one in the University who never feel that he is an ideal boyfriend though his appearance shows it. A real man doesn’t know how to hurt a woman’s feelings I said.

One afternoon while sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, he suddenly took the sit across to me and smile. I ignore him and prepare my things to leave when he grabbed my arm, “Wait, I just want to talk with you” he said. The blood in my body went up which made me to pull his head, my mouth near his neck. I stopped. “I have no time to hear those nonsense words of you” retreating my arms from him. “Neither I but this is important. Please be my girlfriend.” Then loud footsteps from afar echoed inside and he holds my hand tightly and run. We were running out of that place. We rest at the shadows of the big tree, “Sorry to drag you in this trouble but our relationship is just an act. I’m tired of running away from them.” I smile, “Then make one of them as your girlfriend and stay out of my life. Get it?” He looked up in the sky, “I can’t.” I asked him what he is talking about when he repeats his question and he promised me to tell everything so I agree. The show started. That night, he admitted that he was an angel from the family of Grigori, the watchers. He needs to repent from the sin their family committed. He must not fall in love. I began realizing that I am the one who changes my feelings to him. Our relationship grows stronger for the past year; the girls in the University are not chasing him though they still want him. While celebrating our anniversary with our friends, I confessed my great secret that I am a vampire. He understands me until the time came that I’ve never seen him around. I call him every time I’m free but no responds from him. I went to their house and I saw him with a blade in his hand. I run towards him, “Don’t worry I’m not dead. How I wish I’m just a typical guy who can love you until death.” I embraced him tightly. He was in pain because of the fact that we both fall in love with each other. I let him rest.

I don’t know what happened to him after that day because I transferred school far away from him. I know his mission from the start; I know what he sacrifices for his family including the love we shared.

I graduated from college and find a job. This is what I always do every 40 years. I also change my name to hide my real identity. Resting inside my room, a knock from my window awakes me. I opened it and saw a man with huge shimmering silver wings. “Did you miss me?” he asked. I know who he was. “How did you find me?” he put his arms around my waist, “My love for you finds you.” He chose me over everything. He chose to have a blood oath with me.

© 2011 vamgelanpire


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 18, 2011
Last Updated on October 18, 2011

Author

vamgelanpire
vamgelanpire

Manila, Philippines



About
I love writing and i want everyone to feel inspired and able to realize what my writings purpose. I don't want my friends to be bored when they're with me. more..

Writing
FOUR FOUR

A Story by vamgelanpire