Too Late

Too Late

A Story by vamgelanpire

In the middle of the night while Sarah is crying, she met a guy named Ikarus. Every night she was expecting him to arrive in the place where she first met him. She feels better with him in spite of the fact that they don’t even know each other. His voice was cold yet moderately hot. Sarah can’t explain how but she began to tell every secret she has; the source of her tears, “Mom has a cancer. If she dies, I don’t have any family to call," he clasp her face and stares in her eyes, "I don't know how to make you feel better but I'll always be here for you" white crystals rolled down into her cheek.

Sarah’s life changes after knowing Ikarus. He always makes him smile and supports her until the time came when her mother’s situation got more serious. The doctor said to bring her mother back home because even she stays in the hospital, they can't do anything for her mother to survive. She cries a lot but Ikarus never leave her. In their car, he heard Sarah whispers something into her mother, “How I wish we will live together forever”

While Sarah was fixing her mother’s things form the car. As she entered the house she saw Ikarus with his fangs stab on her mother's neck. As he faced her, she run outside the house as her tears rolling down from her eyes. Ikarus chase her but she push him away. Her feet were shaking and can’t run far from him. She cries while kneeling on the ground and saw a small piece of wood with a sharp end.

When Ikarus move beside her, she stub him in heart. Ikarus gaze on her teary eyes, “I love you” he utter and eventually die. When she got home, her mother was standing in the door, astound as she heard her mother asks, “Why did you kill the man who brought me to life?”

Sarah falls on the ground realizing that he killed the man who made her wish possible, he killed the vampire who loves her the way she loves him.

© 2011 vamgelanpire


Author's Note

vamgelanpire
I know this sucks but I'll edit this when I have a free time

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on December 1, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011

Author

vamgelanpire
vamgelanpire

Manila, Philippines



About
I love writing and i want everyone to feel inspired and able to realize what my writings purpose. I don't want my friends to be bored when they're with me. more..

Writing
FOUR FOUR

A Story by vamgelanpire