actors

actors

A Poem by William Free
"

life and how we live it

"
We see we see the things we see, but what we see cannot be. For what we see and what we know come and go, just to spoil the show. For life is just one big play we act it out day by day. We have our leads, chorus, and stagehands, each one of which have their own plans, thought, and ideas.For within this play we play our part, while secret desires rule our heart. We are evil, cruel, full of shame, we are kind care, and hold to prideful ways. With our true hearts desires in the limelight, we do perspire, for to change a line, drop a verse, start a rhyme, or to deviate from society’s script more oft then naught ends in pain.Fear not though brave actors, for within each part are many factors, each word and line can win you through and bring untold riches onto you. You may become rich and life, even if you drop from sight, to have risked it all in the limelight; you tried your best and pushed on through. Even when your days are almost through remember you will always have a loyal cast and crew.

© 2014 William Free


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 12, 2014
Last Updated on December 12, 2014

Author

William Free
William Free

Barrie , Ontario, Canada



About
I am a soldier in the Canadian armed forces. I love to read and write and am an avid fan of horror and fantasy. My dream is one day to get a book published, first I actually need to finish one I start.. more..

Writing
Rage Rage

A Poem by William Free


Paths Paths

A Poem by William Free