A Profound Journal

A Profound Journal

A Chapter by Pax
"

poetry pretending to be a prose in journal style

"

 

Dear reader

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I understand now, how the life of the weeds works, for I am just one of them; just a little different like everybody else is unique. This ostrich is not free to fly but it’s free to run as he pleases. This bee is sorry to all that it stings, it’s because he’s too vulnerable from harsh realities.

 

 

 

To unblock what is locked, to release the unpleasant burden. What creeps out spit it out; never ponder on the things black or just plain blank.

 

 

Do you think this cat is sorry enough from everyone he scratched? Well I think he's really sincere for he didn’t repeat the same mistakes. Regrets are just a pain in the a*s, better not to overdo things.

 

 

Sincerely you friendly neighbor,

w.Pax



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
a sorry to everyone i've hurt...updated for some errors.

sorry for giving little info about this, but it speaks for itself...
I'm thankful to all that had read this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax:
Why on earth would you think you have hurt anyone...because your 'word choice' did not match their reality? Don't sweat it! The objects you have displayed and written about seem to only hurt humans et al when they are in protective mode. When their space is invade, without an invitation, they and even humans get antsy. If they are left alone to roam freely in their own environment, then like-minded can only harm each other. A hurtful action can and will be repeated if the behavior is not corrected. That's what I think you mean by "Regrets." Let it Go!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

don't think about it too much Pax.
I like this very much creative.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you captain... your view is much appreciated..
Interpretations and justification can change everything. You don't know the brass of any friendship till it is tested in a crucible. Defense is offense and offense is defense and it always only becomes a sickening circle. This life is more broken than right and it is the fissure between individual justifications that destroy more than we would ever want. Even the most sincere attempt at respect can be smeared and tainted, if it, even mistakenly, wounds a heart, especially those we are closest and most vulnerable to. Excellent point, excellent approach at interpreting it. Grace is always the profound variant and always should be pursued.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

I felt breathless with your response my new friend...
:)
you also have a profound under.. read more
Dont dwell on it. We all have these. You have a conscience and it obviously works. You are a good man Pax And we here like you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you for just being you mr. Tate... I'm glad.
Regrets seem the price for self awareness. For all other creatures it is simply a matter of survival.But for man it is more about power and those he steps on to gain it. Regrets are for the ones who see the tears they cause. However in this day and age we see less of that because we can affect others remotely with texting and such.In that manner we are not forced to visualize the pain we cause from afar

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tate Morgan

11 Years Ago

My God


If I could create my own god

a soul of both solace and mirth.. read more
Pax

11 Years Ago

about someone who would be upset, that’s their own understanding in our conversation…
this.. read more
Tate Morgan

11 Years Ago

I agree I am sure with time the truth shall win out in its enlightenment
I don't know how someone with such a gracious tender soul could ever feel as though you've out right hurt someone.. You can only be you, embrace that and your true friends will all stand beside you..x

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you dear friend... I will...I'm just letting go of some old memories...
You're the most pure, person in life I met, it must been your roots....
my friend. Silent can be so releasing, let others speak and think....
For what is their truth, as long as you stay focust on yours! xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you my dearest friend...
be safe and be well as always...
come back soon... ;)

11 Years Ago

♥ I see more things now...
Bees are not sorry when they sting. And cats are not sorry when they scratch. These creatures act out of their natural insticts. I believe people also have such instincts, but control them. And regrets are foolish, as you statel

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you Marie... You are soo true in your words, you see things beyond... I'm grateful with your i.. read more
No hurt, my friend. I like the concept of a journal poetry. I like the highlighted words, even a couple of them actually rhymed. You set your goal with this cool style. Keep writing and experiment.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you mr. Greg... truly i appreciate you reading this...
oh Pax, this is so tender, I love the message in it, how nature does as it was programmed toward reactions, like fear, hurt, etc. is human nature hard to find fault in that. I can't imagine your sweet soul hurting anyone, but if you ever did I bet they forgot it seconds after it happened :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

i hope so too..... you must not leave you anger inside boiling or it will explode someday... better .. read more
Pax, in everything I've read that you have written, your honesty and sincerity come through clearly. One of the many reasons I enjoy reading your work. I have not seen "anything" you have penned to be sorry for, or to offer excuses for how someone else may react to it.
Keep being you, the good neighbor and friend. That is more than enough for me and others. Why, I consider that a very good deal!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

:) Im glad and thankful mr. G... and keep being you as well...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1006 Views
24 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 30, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Gray Ashen Gray

A Poem by Pax


Duality Duality

A Poem by Pax


I flunk! I flunk!

A Poem by Pax


Hunger Within Hunger Within

A Chapter by Pax