A Profound Journal

A Profound Journal

A Chapter by Pax
"

poetry pretending to be a prose in journal style

"

 

Dear reader

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I understand now, how the life of the weeds works, for I am just one of them; just a little different like everybody else is unique. This ostrich is not free to fly but it’s free to run as he pleases. This bee is sorry to all that it stings, it’s because he’s too vulnerable from harsh realities.

 

 

 

To unblock what is locked, to release the unpleasant burden. What creeps out spit it out; never ponder on the things black or just plain blank.

 

 

Do you think this cat is sorry enough from everyone he scratched? Well I think he's really sincere for he didn’t repeat the same mistakes. Regrets are just a pain in the a*s, better not to overdo things.

 

 

Sincerely you friendly neighbor,

w.Pax



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
a sorry to everyone i've hurt...updated for some errors.

sorry for giving little info about this, but it speaks for itself...
I'm thankful to all that had read this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax:
Why on earth would you think you have hurt anyone...because your 'word choice' did not match their reality? Don't sweat it! The objects you have displayed and written about seem to only hurt humans et al when they are in protective mode. When their space is invade, without an invitation, they and even humans get antsy. If they are left alone to roam freely in their own environment, then like-minded can only harm each other. A hurtful action can and will be repeated if the behavior is not corrected. That's what I think you mean by "Regrets." Let it Go!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh my dearest friend... you are such a thoughtful soul. The sincerity in your voice is pure, you could never hurt someone with your honest thoughts. I feel that you have an innocence with your writing, that draw me in. I know the emotions you have penned are raw at times, but I appreciate that as a reader. For me, the expression of art should have many layers. Thank you for sharing your many layers.~xo~:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you for having the time to read my many emotional layers :)
and thanks for just being yo.. read more
A great message here done with your artistic talent Mr. Pax. We as humans can regret things for different reasons and the best ones if it righteous regrets but things in nature or animals don't feel their regrets for it is the way they are created or that is there way of defending themselves.
About your last statement on Author's review it depends on whom you are talking to.
Sometimes the ones you hurt the most are the ones you love the most , sometimes an adversary , sometimes an enemy . But we have to master the spirit of forgiveness for with it there is new beginnings...
Thank you for penning.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

:) by this journal I learned to let go...
thank you mr. Sami, the animals are metaphors ...read more
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

I understand . You have your reasons. You are always welcome...
Strong words. In this case, you used them correctly. I am often astounded by word choices of people who have no such stories to tell. Fabulous job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Thank you, i guess the meaning is just too deep... but you'll know it just behind the metaphors that.. read more
Pax:
Why on earth would you think you have hurt anyone...because your 'word choice' did not match their reality? Don't sweat it! The objects you have displayed and written about seem to only hurt humans et al when they are in protective mode. When their space is invade, without an invitation, they and even humans get antsy. If they are left alone to roam freely in their own environment, then like-minded can only harm each other. A hurtful action can and will be repeated if the behavior is not corrected. That's what I think you mean by "Regrets." Let it Go!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1006 Views
24 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 30, 2013


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I flunk! I flunk!

A Poem by Pax


Duality Duality

A Poem by Pax


Ashen Gray Ashen Gray

A Poem by Pax