Ashen Gray

Ashen Gray

A Poem by Pax
"

(#_#) ~ Beauty in Solemnity

"

My day seems to be in a dark place

It’s like I’m separated and out of trace

Silence is my only answer to the choices I only ponder

 

My leaves have turn into weathery colors

Ashen gray

It keeps on falling as I keep on growing

My mind is at ease on the bed grass I see

Seems like it’s in tune with my fantasy

Like illusion has come out of my reality

There is beauty in solemnity

But in truth it’s lonely

when you're alone.

 

I dream of a time I make memories

Great with victories

 but then I felt it was not worth it

for achievements are savor to someone you shared with

 

This place has come to its highs and lows

a moment I borrow in depths of sorrow

I reach out to tranquility

For my patience is my virtue in this painted creativity

  Someday I will bear the fruit of my owning glory

Continuing the roots of my existence

Somewhere in time.

© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
This work is totally fiction but then again it’s a piece of me totally base on my emotions of what i felt on the current situation...

I guess I'm being moody this past days... though i used it to write to ease some tension on the mind...

always thank you for reading my works... your responses are always a treasure to me....

credits to the photo:
the white field by Dave-ellis

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dear poet, a wonderful piece, one that has grabbed hold of me, making me yearn to tell you this: You are NOT alone...
So many of us have been, or remain in this state of loneliness, where our need to share, to communicate, to be understood, and have a "witness" to our life. Sometimes, in our despair, we neglect to look around, our eyes blinded to those who have always been there, even though we can not see them, or even feel them. You would be surprised to find that the most unexpected souls have be present all along. Take the quiet moments to breathe and listen, let your mind be aware... I am here, I will be, with my hand reaching out dear friend. So many understanding souls exist in this cyber space, a concentrated energy that can get you to realize your worth, your life and soul is witnessed by us all!
Sending you much Love and light my fellow poet, keep expressing yourself!
XX
P

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A sincere appraisal of one's own talents and of strife and the will to overcome and to move on to even better circumstances, well done

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the picture you chose for this went along perfectly with the poem. I like this poem because so many people know the feeling, wandering without any sense of direction. Beautiful as always.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is another depiction of your complexity.
There is loneliness in solitude which is strange to me since for writers normally solitude is a consolation. I can also read confusion between reality and illusion. You have mentioned the virtue of patience yet reading between the line you were about to loose your grip to its string. I think you were just totally in boredom doldrums when you have all these in thought Kabayan. It was best that you were able to spit it out. I can sense how bad it would if these were stuck up in your mind.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Writing is better than therapy oftentimes; for even in insane asylums you see the graffiti of babbling heads over everything. Although I've seen gray associate itself with various sprites of gloom and sorrow, I haven't seen it in this particular version. I haven't a clue how to start, nor end, but I guess what I attempt to say through a boggled mind is that the gentleness of this poem speaks of some sort of acknowledgement to boredom, perhaps even shame. You don't ward it off, but you don't dwell on it either.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hio pax your abilities are growing Glad to see that and your keen to the visual as well

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A longer peice from you, what did I do to deserve such joy? Tranquil as always my friend, beautifully wound.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

' I reach out to tranquility ' .. what a thought, what a beautiful aim.

Perhaps it's loneliness that makes us more aware of our own unique path in life, how we have times too filled with rubbish. not with beauty or peace or slowness in thought and body. Maybe too it brings a moment to reflect on where we are, what changes we could make. And believe me, you're not alone in that. So many of us have times when we wonder what, why. You may find that you're not really alone, that there are other people, writers, thinkers, who just need a nudge from you to be 'there' for both your sake and theirs.

Your writing is amazingly subtle and sincere, you've a way of creating an atmosphere that few can birth and because of that I feel you could find yourself less alone, less vunerable .. look.. please look.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed this poem a lot, you are talented my friend, perfect rhyming, simply beautiful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you very much!
what can i say dude let it out on paper you might seem less crazy love your writing and your profile picture btw i look forward to reading more well done

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you so much for liking my poems and profile photo of me...
Deron Alexis

11 Years Ago

oh its you that's creative thought it was a random eye thing XD
Pax

11 Years Ago

yup is me, a crop size eye only... your awesome, thanks!
Very heart-felt, and inspiring. Besides a few grammatical errors (such as "has turn" should probably be "Have turned"), you did very well; enjoyable.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3311 Views
53 Reviews
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on April 2, 2014

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Duality Duality

A Poem by Pax


cruel to me cruel to me

A Poem by Pax


A Profound Journal A Profound Journal

A Chapter by Pax


I flunk! I flunk!

A Poem by Pax


Fly TRAP! Fly TRAP!

A Poem by Muse