Sit by the Daffodils

Sit by the Daffodils

A Story by wishystar
"

Remembering the little-kid days...

"
I remember before, so seemingly minutes ago, though truly years ago. I remember "walking" with little feet, in a little penguin-waddle-like way to go out on the porch. The memory of clutching to Daddy's hand, fleeing from the bees, is so clear and pure, I can hear the buzzing near my ear. I remember sitting on the steps with my sister and dad to have Mom take a picture, and seeing the bright sunshine behind her.
I don't just remember summer, I remember winter too. The cold, calm days passing by slowly. How it snowed, and when I came back from preschool my sister and dad had built a snowman, complete with a scarf and a carrot for a nose. Wearing puffy coats, thick mittens, waddling around in little boots.
And even though, I might feel so close to those days, I miss them so much.

© 2013 wishystar


Author's Note

wishystar
For a contest, but a good memory to share.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short and sweet : )

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing! I remember those days too. You should write more about the young you, full of joy and delight. A quick story, but you could elaborate more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


wishystar

11 Years Ago

Eh, just a small moment like story. But I'm glad you like it.
purplestargirl

11 Years Ago

It was nothing. :) I think you just inspired me to write some small moments, which I will pick the b.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013

Author

wishystar
wishystar

China



About
omg, my 11 year old writing -v-; find me now at @paperplanes! c: - ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟ.. more..

Writing
Loosen Up Loosen Up

A Chapter by wishystar


brOKen brOKen

A Book by wishystar