The Center of The Storm

The Center of The Storm

A Story by Zero
"

Just a silly short writing that I did. Not sure what it's suppose to be, but I don't know, I felt like sharing it. Hope you like it.

"
Finally, after battling the storm for so long, struggling to get to this point, I have made it to the Center of it. It is calm here, peaceful. I finally have the chance to catch my breath. It is a beautiful feeling, it's reassuring. But, I'm not sure how long this calm will last, I am not sure how long I will be able to stay here, before I have to continue on. 

` It's always nice when you reach a this point, it's nice to reach a point where after struggling and trying to deal with all sorts of things, you are given a brief moment to catch your breath, and regain your focus. And that's all it ever is, a brief moment. In a blink of an eye, the calm is gone and you're thrown right back into the storm with no idea when the next break will be.

But that's okay, cause no matter how long, how strong the storm is, there's always a break in the clouds, there's always a center. There's always a calm moment within the storm. The center of the storm is calm, it is here where one can regain focus, and find solutions.
 

© 2017 Zero


Author's Note

Zero
Not sure what this is suppose to be. I just had some things on my mind and started to write. What do you think? Please ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on June 3, 2017
Last Updated on June 3, 2017
Tags: center, storm, calm, focus, solutions, peace, strength, help, helpful, wise, wisdom, opinion, story, writing, anxiety, fear, happy, sad, angry, emotion, support, dealing, deal

Author

Zero
Zero

About
I love to write. I write so that I can help myself, and hopefully help those who stumble across my writings. I write so that I can connect to people from all walks of life. more..

Writing