Red Wine Lips

Red Wine Lips

A Chapter by Wondering Mind

Red wine and heat

mix well on your lips.


I sip slowly

 

as the candle teases

the taste in my mind


the tongue licks 

the last drop

hoping you’ll be home soon.



© 2010 Wondering Mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This pierced my heart with something deeper than sensual lust. The longing is pure and warm. The words hold various meanings deeper than their definition. It is an aching need for this taste of all that she is able to give you I feel. Not even the mind or the words can capture the essence that embodies her. So... enchanting and moving.

Posted 13 Years Ago


lusicious...appreciating that you would long for such a sweet sip...knowing that the taste of ones lips and the savoring is a gift of intimacy really relished...and then like licking the rim and remembering such a fine vintage and Lady...YUM!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
em
- i echo the 'exquisite' from serah - i could chant it - cause this is - exquisitely gripping - a lingering image - just like the red shadow of candle light - on a white wall - exquisite, indeed!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i hope she wasn't staying late at the office

Posted 13 Years Ago


Waiting for those wine lips............very sensual write.........

Posted 13 Years Ago


How are you so good at making poetry that doesn't rhyme? I guess I should practice my poetry more often =) but seriously I am jealous!! I don't even think I can helpfully critique this except by maybe from an audiences perspective. It gives off a seductive feel without being dirty...that's how smooth your poetry is =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. whoa!!! ... wha!!! ... wow!!! ... exquisite!!! ...


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh...I'm going to have to shower after reading this! Great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TAO
I thought it was about a kiss, at first, but now I'm not so sure. Either way, the imagery you present is clear in the air, the flow is immaculate, and overall, another stunner for your books.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

733 Views
9 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 26, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2010

The Book of Experi-Mentals