How to effectively maintain a cubby house so it gives several years of fun

How to effectively maintain a cubby house so it gives several years of fun

A Story by Country Cubbies
"

Most cubbies that are offered by the foremost producers do not demand a lot of maintenance, but just a small bit will certainly go a very long way in ensuring that your cubby house remains looking....

"

Maybe you have already gotten a cubby house or are still deciding on whether you should get one. So, it’s quite crucial that you should understand how to really maintain it so it remains in tiptop shape for several years to come.

 

Generally, wooden or timber cubbies last longer than their plastic counterparts. One among the reasons for this is that the timber is originally treated. You can rest assured that such timber will endure all weather conditions, whether it’s rain or heat. By utilizing such high-quality wood, your cubby will certainly last for several years into the future.

 

Staining, painting, and oiling

You will require some maintenance to ensure that your investment lasts for some time. You could consider staining the wooden cubby, which will ensure it stays excellent for longer. Also, painting and oiling could go a very long way in keeping the wood looking new. All the woods utilized by the foremost producers are suitable for a wide variety of treatments.

 

White rot and fungus prevention

One other area that the foremost producers concentrate on is trying to avoid white rot and fungus. As such firms utilize sophisticated organic treatments it helps in preventing such problems. Sometimes, they are challenging to avoid but they do everything possible to protect the cubby from such problems.

 

Spraying or dusting out

To keep your children safe, you could also think about constantly spraying or dusting out for spiders as well as other bugs that could make your kids’ cubby house their own home too. You certainly wouldn’t want them to take over. Utilize products like Mortein NaturGard Crawling Insect Killer which features just about 0.1% trusted synthetic actives and up to 90% natural ingredients. This makes any live specimens you could have light work and it features protection of up to six months.

 

Weeding

If you own a cubby that features cracks in its decking, ensure that you weed the area regularly to keep grass runners away. The majority of cubbies feature only tiny gaps in their decking which makes it a lot easier to maintain them. Just don’t forget that such gaps do still have to be wide enough to drain water.

 

Regular cleaning

One other thing you must do is to clean the cubby regularly �" you could involve your kid in keeping it sparkly and clean inside and, you could all, as a complete family, be involved in cleaning it on the outside. Utilize storage boxes inside the cubby to ensure that things remain neat, clean, as well as tidy. Get your kid a tiny brush and broom set together with warm and soapy water then make cleaning once every week a component of your playtime with your kids.

 

Most cubbies that are offered by the foremost producers do not demand a lot of maintenance, but just a small bit will certainly go a very long way in ensuring that your cubby house remains looking its possible best for several years into the future. So, these are the top tips for the most appropriate maintenance which, if you use them, will ensure that your cubby serves you for many, many years. Read more: 

countrycubbies.com.au/products/cubby-houses

 

© 2019 Country Cubbies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What kind of idiot is so cheap that they spam a writer's venue with crap like this rather than pay the site to advertise, legitimately?

Answer: One that doesn't care that they're being an a*s, are cluttering the forum with spam, and isn't smart enough to realize that it will gather resentment, not customers.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on January 30, 2019
Last Updated on January 30, 2019
Tags: Cubby House

Author

Country Cubbies
Country Cubbies

Pakenham, VIC, Australia



About
The patio type is an excellent wooden cubby house in Sydney. It’s constructed with the same size as the vacationer type but it features iron roofing that’s evenly flat and an aesthetic v.. more..

Writing