5 Factors To Consider When Buying A Fireplace Surround

5 Factors To Consider When Buying A Fireplace Surround

A Story by Wood N Wax
"

Wood n Wax specialises in producing handcrafted rustic oak fire surrounds, floating mantels and furniture. Each piece of their furniture is unique and is made to your requirements, for size and shape.

"
It goes without saying, that fireplace surrounds have become a popular interior design element that can add elegance and beauty to any room that has a fireplace. Furthermore, not only will a fireplace surround add beauty to the room, but it will also give the room its much-needed character and personality. Not to mention, the fireplace surrounds also help set the mood which your fireplace will give off aesthetically. However, choosing the best and cheap fireplace surround is not as easy as it sounds, considering the fact that you have to take into account a number of factors before making the final purchase. 

Add to that, there are a plethora of online stores selling fireplace surrounds online, which makes it harder to select the best one for you. Read on to find out five factors to consider when buying a fireplace surround. 

1. Prepare a budget

When it comes to buying a fireplace surround, make sure you prepare a budget. Furthermore, make sure you determine how much you are willing and able to spend on your new fireplace surround. Having settled on a figure, you will be able to focus your attention on fireplace surrounds that are both desirable and affordable. 





























2. Size and position

One of the major factors that you need to take into account when buying a fireplace surround is checking the size and position of your fireplace. Besides, you would save yourself some time and frustration if you properly measure the fireplace, including the dimensions of the hearth. 

3. Type of material

Without a doubt, a crucial factor that you need to take into consideration when buying a fireplace surround is making sure you consider the material of the fireplace surround. Before purchasing the surround, make sure you find and research information on the different types of material used in making the surrounds. Generally, some of the popular fireplace surround materials include wood, brick and stone among others. 

4. Cost

While cost may be high on your priority list for buying a fireplace surround, make sure your decision is not entirely based on that alone. However, it is vital that you compare the price and quality of the fireplace surround in different online stores before making the final purchase. 

5. Reputable company

Another major factor that you need to take into account when buying a fireplace surround is making sure you buy the surround from a reputable company. Furthermore, choose a company that has been in the business of making these surrounds for a while. 

While these were some of the factors to consider when buying a fireplace surround, there are many others, such as colour and design, quality among many others. Besides, while you can find numerous stores selling cheap fireplace surrounds online, make sure you keep in mind these tips and tricks for taking an informed decision. You can visit us today: www.woodnwax.co.uk.

© 2019 Wood N Wax


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on March 25, 2019
Last Updated on March 25, 2019
Tags: rustic oak fire surrounds, floating oak mantel shelf , solid oak fire surrounds uk

Author

Wood N Wax
Wood N Wax

Jarrow, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom



About
Wood n Wax is a family-based furniture company which specializes in the hand crafting of Quality Solid Oak Furniture & Fire Surrounds. With Competitive prices and always value our customers highly! So.. more..