down with my dreams

down with my dreams

A Poem by Sarah's words
"

ouT oF ReaCh

"

A magnet to my bed,
In which i don't really sleep.



Far-fetched dreams in my head,

I'm stuck down way too deep.




© 2018 Sarah's words


Author's Note

Sarah's words
Hey! It's been a WHILE since i've been active here... things have been crazy recently! I'd love to hear from you guys, and I'm also happy to review your writing too!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

oddly abstract, yet poignant. I can feel some strength behind those words ~ also, very relatable. Thanks for sharing with me! ^^

Posted 5 Years Ago


It's short but very powerful

Posted 5 Years Ago


Short but carries so many meanings and emotions, and I love these kind of writings !
I love the contradiction in the first stanza, and love the depth of the meaning, it's like you're having sleepless nights and trying to make your dreams become true though they are way too far from becoming true, thus you're in between, you feel so lost and confused, don't know how to get out of this situation that is holding you back down in the depth of your thoughts, your heart feels like falling like it doesn't stand up where it's supposed to be, you feel like something is pulling you down while you're trying to go up, so you're standing there, deep down, with your dreams in your hands trying to make it to the top so you can throw them in the wind and make them become true. So beautiful *-*
But here's a thing, imagine that there's a rub you can hold on and it will push you up, take you up to a world where you can realize your dreams, where you can sleep calmly and dream nice things and then in the morning wake up and realize what you've dreamt of last night. there's a bright side you only need to see it, and you can see it if you allow it ;)

Posted 5 Years Ago


Artwork was wonderful and I liked your words and thoughts. Nice to read your work again Sarah.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Sarah's words

5 Years Ago

So nice to hear from you Coyote, thanks for your feedback :)
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Was my pleasure Sarah and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2018
Last Updated on May 18, 2018

Author

Sarah's words
Sarah's words

Earth, Universe, Canada



About
I hope my words can inspire and introduce new perspectives and ideas to the world!! I'd love to eventually start a movement using my words and art, and potentially with the help of others!! I've j.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..