Spring Fashion Trends & Where to Find them in Mississauga Malls

Spring Fashion Trends & Where to Find them in Mississauga Malls

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Spring has finally sprung, and with each new season comes plenty of new fashion trends that have been tried and tested on runways worldwide. Luckily, this year the trends are easily wearable for the common folk who strut the sidewalks instead of the runways. This year's trends are fun and flirty and draw on decades of inspiration, and each trend can be styled to wear for multiple avenues, including both work and play.

We've scoured the trends and found the top five that you can easily get your hands on in Mississauga malls.

5. Decked out Denim

While last year's overdose of ripped jeans still prevails, a new type of denim is taking shelves by storm - denim with designs. Whether it's quilted patchwork, sequins, "destroyed" denim or printed patterns, you can expect to see plenty of different options in the denim department - this goes for pants, shirts and jackets. If you head on over to The Bay, you'll find plenty of decked out denim options, including these Patchwork Denim boyfriend jeans or these Cropped Splatter skinny jeans by Ralph Lauren.

4. Gladiator Sandals

Often worn by Gods in ancient art, the gladiator sandal was no doubt a marker of status - which may be the reason why the shoe has been a trend in the fashion world for so many years and is here to stay this season. Nowadays, they are often the go-to festival sandal, but they can be vintage prom dresses uk up for the office or even a night out on the town. If you're looking for a statement gladiator sandal, you could opt for the Capro sandal from Aldo, which not only adds a statement to your ensemble, but also lengthens your leg because of its height. Or, if you'd rather something a little more understated, the Athena sandal from Aldo could be your calling.

3. 70s-Inspired Suede

You may want to check your elder's closets because they just may just be holding onto the perfect vintage piece for this season. Whether it's faux suede or vegan, traditional brown suede or coloured suede, this trend is comfortable, flattering for all body types and soft to the touch. If you're looking for a brown suede dress, there are many variations throughout the mall, such as this little number from Aritzia. Or you might try your hand at coloured faux suede with these adorable culottes from Zara.

2. Ruffles

Move over diamonds, this season ruffles are definitely a girl's best friend. No matter what piece of clothing or accessory, ruffles add a dainty touch to any look and help achieve a breezy summer aura. This Jada Dress from Brandy Melville is perfect for a summer concert or even for the workplace when paired with a light cardigan. The Gabriella Romper incorporates both ruffles and the exposed shoulder, so it's a double-win.

1. Exposed Shoulder

If you're like me and you watch The Bachelor, you've already had a sneak peek of one of spring's hottest fashion trends, as worn by many of the contestants on the show. Let's face it, they're not only "looking for love," but perhaps a place to showcase their great fashion sense, and this year off-the-shoulder tops were all the rage - see Becca Tilley, Jojo Fletcher and Amanda Stanton (just to name a few). As for us here in Mississauga, Brandy Melville has plenty of options, like this charming little Beccah Top. You can also grab this boho style Mini Flower Open Shoulder Blouse from Simons.

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/plus-size-prom-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 19, 2016
Last Updated on April 19, 2016
Tags: soring, fashion, trends

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing