Unexpected Mothers: 7 Shocking Pregnancy Announcements Of 2016

Unexpected Mothers: 7 Shocking Pregnancy Announcements Of 2016

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

We’re only a third of the way into 2016 and already the year has been FULL of surprise celeb pregnancy announcements! From Megan Fox to Blake Lively, the following 7 stars totally stunned us with their unannounced, blossoming baby bumps. And we are SO excited for these beauties to give birth in the following months!

Shocking Celebrity Pregnancies

photos:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/plus-size-prom-dresses

So far, 2016 seems to be the year of shocking pregnancy announcements. On MULTIPLE occasions, fans have been totally blindsided by sneaky stars hiding their bumps for crazy-long periods of time. But Megan Fox, 29, and Blake Lively, 28, aren’t the only moms who seemed to get pregnant out of nowhere. Check out our full list of celebs who were just TOO good at keeping their bundles of joy a secret!

Recommended by Perhaps the most shocking pregnancy announcement of the entire year was when Megan appeared on the CinemaCon red carpet on April 11 with a suspiciously round tummy. With no warning whatsoever, the actress was blatantly flaunted her pregnancy curves, which left fans FREAKING out " especially about who the father was. After all, Megan and ex Brian Austin Green, 42, filed for divorce in Aug. 2015, but in Nov. they were seen together again.

But just a day later, it was confirmed that yes, Brian is indeed the baby’s father. And since the news of Megan’s pregnancy broke, the couple have been virtually inseparable " even celebrating on a Hawaiian babymoon and canceling their plans for divorce. Aw " see what a baby can do?

Join Amazon Prime For Free " Thousands of Movies & Shows Anytime

Only three days after Megan’s wild baby bump debut, Blake Lively was spotted with a round tummy as well. The blonde bombshell was on the set of her latest flick, The Shallows, when she revealed a small baby bump while sporting a fitted wetsuit. And although the star has yet to announce the news herself, a source close to the actress says she may make her red carpet baby-bump debut at the upcoming Met Gala on May 2, according to People magazine. We can’t wait!

Even crazier, the same day that Blake’s pregnancy news broke, it was announced that Eva Mendes, 42, was ALSO expecting. Both celebs are now pregnant with their second children " how cute! And apparently Eva was already hiding a pretty big bump at a photo shoot back in February, which means she’s already several months along, according to Us Weekly. But that’s not TOO much of a surprise considering when she was pregnant with her daughter, Esmeralda, she was able to keep it a secret for seven months!

Stream music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE

Olivia Wilde, 32, was yet another pregnant celeb who seemed to come out of left field. The actress posted the pregnancy news herself on April 18 via Instagram when she snapped a photo of her already-large belly with the caption, “Matching baby bumps,” as she posed next to her son,Otis, holding his tummy too. SO adorable!

How many of these pregnancy announcements were YOU surprised by, HollywoodLifers? Are you excited for these stars to give birth?

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/vintage-prom-dresses

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 26, 2016
Tags: Shocking, Pregnancy, Announcements, 2016

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing