Pain

Pain

A Poem by Grant (:
"

May not be the best thing ive written, it was at 1 A.M so if you need clarification on the meaning of some things let me know! (:

"

PAIN

 

I may be groggy but it doesn’t mean I can’t write. Who said there had to be a definition for what normal means? There are so many good things about people. Hell how can someone say that another person is normal even though we are all different. Don’t say anything you cant back up with an explanation. If I asked you to explain what makes a person normal how would u explain it. Its something that I and I bet a lot of the world would like to hear. There are a lot of good qualities about me that I like. And I don’t care what anybody else thinks about it. It only matters what I think, and it is the same way everybody else should feel about themselves. That’s why it’s called SELF-esteem, because it’s only what YOU think about yourself. You should never let someone define what and who you are as a human being. You know it’s funny that people bring out the best in you, and the only reason they do is because that YOU know that you feel good about it. That’s the only way that you would let that certain thing or emotion out. Everybody has the right to feel sad. But it’s another thing to feel that way because someone put you down to that low level. Yes I do myself get depressed because someone else has made me feel that way. But that’s why my outlook on life is “PAIN”. The saying “Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” is true on many different levels. It’s not just physical, it’s mental and emotional. I would not be the 16 year old kid that I am today if it wasn’t for the setbacks that I’ve encountered in life. I never knew that something good would come out of going into hospitals for my emotional setbacks. I remember saying to myself “Damn why did God put me in this kind of predicament” and I never knew that it would help me in any way shape or form. That’s the only reason I’m writing what I am now, because I picked up a pencil just to jot my feelings down on a simple piece of notebook paper. It turned into something amazing for me. I wish I could help people the way I was helped when I was ‘Down and Out’. I wish just one person could be helped by any words that I’ve ever said or written down on paper. Hell there probably is somewhere. Maybe it was a fellow peer in one of the facilities I was in. In conclusion of this ‘Journal of random emotions at 1:30 a.m’ all I have to say is Pain, it may not be the best thing to experience at the time of the even but it sure as hell helps along the road.

GRANT STONE  

© 2011 Grant (:


Author's Note

Grant (:
may not make sense, wrote this at 1 A.M

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It makes perfect since to me. I would say that "Normal" is an individuals look at the worls, because what is normal for one is not normal for another. You and only you know what your definition of normal is for you. No one else can tell you what that is. For me normal is goofy and fun loving, normal is not beeing or feeling sick, normal is what I do everyday that make me who I am. I must warn you though, I am not normal by societies standards and definition of the word. I am normal for me.

Pain, we feel it every day because we are alive! Pain is Normal!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011

Author

Grant (:
Grant (:

Dallas, TX



About
I'm a writer that is spontaneous. Ill go from exciting to sad to happy to funny. Just depends on what im feeling that day. Never joined a writing site so 1st times the charm more..

Writing
Nature Nature

A Poem by Grant (:


Our Love Our Love

A Poem by Grant (: