The Adventures of Trash Man

The Adventures of Trash Man

A Story by Benjamin
"

Trash Man gets up from his sleep. While he is at work, he encounters changing brooms!!!!

"

On a hot sunny day, somewhere lying on the bed, there lay peculiar fellow one who put on raw pajamas with a recycling symbol on it. His name was Trash Man! Now Trash Man was a nice fellow, one who would clean up his trash everywhere on the ground he could see with his sharp quick eyes. The alarm bell went off and the phone suddenly rang. “Trash Man! You’re on for duty!” Trash Man got up quickly out of his bed with recycling symbols all over his covers, pulled his t-shirt over his head and said, “Let’s do this!” He got his broom and went to work early the next day.

                As Trash Man was holding his handy broom sweeping, he noticed a peculiar sight. All the other brooms were lonely! Trash man didn’t know whether he should change brooms or not. Suddenly all the other brooms turned into monsters! Trash Man knew that his broom was the only weapon of choice! He grabbed his broom and began forcing it into the mouths of the other broom monsters. “I’ve got you now sonny!” He exclaimed out loud. Suddenly before the monsters could get to him any further, his boss looked at him with weird eyes saying, “Trash Man! Get back to work!” Trash Man blanked out for a second then went back sweeping.

                As Trash Man began to drive home, he thought to himself, ‘What an amazing odd day! First sweeping then all these brooms chasing after me!’ Trash Man swerved around all the anxious cars trying to get home as well. When he got home, he suddenly opened the wooden door, to his house and saw another broom! “Oh no not again!” Trash Man put on his pajamas and went to bed thinking about and staring at that broom all day long! The moral of this story his, don’t forget your tools!

© 2017 Benjamin


Author's Note

Benjamin
What do you all think??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017
Tags: Fiction, Kids

Author

Benjamin
Benjamin

About
I love writing!! more..