I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~4~

I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~4~

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

"Hey, honey." I heard a familiar voice say to me. I looked up and couldn't believe who it was. "What are you doin' here?!"

"

SCARLETT'S POV:

When I woke up in the morning, I was really tired. I didn't wanna get outta bed, but I finally did. I took a shower and got dressed into black skinny jeans, black converses, and red spaghetti strap knit top, and a black hoodie that had some Avril Lavigne buttons pinned on to it. I was a huge fan of music. It was my whole life. Ok, so anyway, I went downstairs, I was just about to start eatin' breakfast, when I heard a car horn from outside.

"Well, that was a lovely breakfast." I said sarcastically. If you were my friend, then one of the things you might wanna know is that I'm very sarcastic. There are lot more things you need to know about me in order to be my friend, but we'll get to those later or so. 'Cause they're not really important, 'cause I doubt I'm ever gonna meet you. Anyway, back to my life story; I quickly gulped down some milk and bit a cookie, then ran out the door, with my bag.

Outside waitin' for me were my best buddies, Evan and Chris in the front seat, Jake, Star, and Ryan in the back; all very squished together.

"Ok, dudes, I don't think I'm gonna fit in here." I said, looking at the back seat.

"Don't worry, you can squeeze in." Ryan said.

"Yeah, no, I rather walk." I said.

"You could seat on my lap." Jake suggested.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're not heavy."

"Fine." I opened the door to the back seat and went over and sat down on Jake's lap.

Evan started the car and I sat there quite uncomfortably. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing a skirt, or I'd be even more uncomfortable.

"It looks like I'm your girlfriend." I said, looking down at Jake.

"Well, you are a girl and you are my friend." he replied, wrappin' his arms around my waist.

Normally, if any other guy did that I'd smack 'em, but he's my friend, so I really didn't care.

"You know he's gotta point." Star said.

"Whatever." I replied.

When we finally got there, I quickly opened the door and leaped off his lap.

"Well, someone's eager to leave you." Evan commented.

"Shut up, Ev!" I told him.

We all started walking into the building. There were so many people there that when we finally got into the school building, only Ryan was with me.

"Where'd everyone go?" I asked him.

"Star, bathroom, Evan, girlfriend, Jake, who knows, and Chris, class." he answered.

"Why would Chris go to class early? He hates Mrs. McCrady or should I say Mrs. McOld Lady?"

"Yeah, but there's this new smart girl in his class; Mariana."

"Oh." Before I could say anything else, Ryan's s****y girlfriend, pulled him over to her locker and started makin' out with him. Ugh! She made me sick.

"Hey, honey." I heard a voice say to me.

I looked up to see someone I thought I'd never see at my school.

"What are you doing here?!" I demanded.

"Same thing you come here for; learning." he said.

"I mean, what are you doing here in my school? You don't go here!" I cried.

"I got transferred here. Won't that be great! Now we can see each other everyday!"

"Ohhh!" I groaned.

In case you haven't figured it out already, it was Caleb I was talkin' to.

I saw a blonde headed plastic barbie doll like girl strut up to us.

"Hey, Scarlett, who's this?" she asked, eyeing Caleb.

"I'm her-" he started to say before I cut him off.

"He's just my friend, nothing more." I said.

"Oh, alright." she strutted off.

"Why did you lie?" he asked.

I sighed and said, "Listen, I don't need boys, ok? I hate them! And everyone knows that, now if anyone knew about you and me, that would be bad. I got a rep to protect and I don't need anyone ruinin' it. So, you can't tell anyone about this."

"Alright, whatever you say."

Ryan walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Who are you?" Caleb asked him.

"This is my school, who are you?" Ryan asked.

"I'm Caleb, Scarlett's fi-" I cut him off again before he could reveal the truth again.

"His parents are friends with my parents." I told Ryan.

"Oh. I'm Ryan, one of Scar's friends."

"Ryan, we should get goin' now." I said, pulling his arm to class.

"Don't you have to show him to class and stuff?" Ryan asked me, while we walked to class.

"He'll find his way around." I assured him.

When I got to the classroom, we headed to the back, where Chris was sittin', starin' at the new girl.

We sat and talked until Mrs. McCrady walked into the classroom with him. You guessed it, Caleb Caine.

"Oh great, he's here too." I said.

Mrs. McCrady must've heard me, because she looked over at me and asked, "What was that Miss Scarlett?"

"Oh... uh, nothing, I was telling Ryan what a lovely dress you have worn today." I lied.

"Oh, well, that's very nice, but class has started so please be quiet." she said.

"Really?" Chris whispered over to me.

"No, Chris, not really." I whispered back.

"Students, today in class, we have another new student. Introduce yourself, please." Mrs. McCrady said to Caleb.

"Hi, my name is Caleb Caine, I'm sixteen years old. I have a brother whose fifteen and also goes to this school now. And that's all I have to say." he said.

"It's too bad you don't know anyone in this class."

Oh no! I quickly hid my face behind an old brown textbook.

"Actually, I do know someone in this class." I heard him say.

"Oh, really? Who is it?" the teacher asked.

"Scarlett Sacramento."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw everyone's eyes shift towards me. I could feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks. I hated it when people stared at me.

"Scarlett?" I heard Mrs. McCrady say.

I had to answer her or she'd yell at me, which would be even more embarrassing.

I slowly lowered the book from my face and said, "Yes, ma'am?"

"Is it true, do you know this young man?" she asked me.

"Unfortunately." I muttered.

"And may I ask how?"

"His parents and my parents happen to be friends."

"And we were in the same elementary and middle school." he added.

"Well, that's great! You can go sit next to her."

"Ohh!" I slammed my head onto the table.

As the day went on, in every single class, I had to sit next to him, including lunch. It was horrible. It was even more horrible because him and Star weren't the greatest friends.

Anyway, when school was over, I couldn't even go home with my friends, I had to go with him. And here's why. I was walkin' over to Evan's car, but he stopped me.

"Hey, wait!" he called after me.

"What?" I asked him annoyed.

"How will I get home?" he asked me.

"How did you get here?"

"My Dad drove me."

"Then can't he pick you up?"

"No, he's at work."

"What about your Mom?"

"Can't drive."

"Then walk!" I cried.

"I don't know the way back." he said.

"Then what should I do?"

"Well, I know where your house is and it's kinda near mine."

"So, you want to walk home with me?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

I sighed. I heard a horn, I looked up and saw Evan's car.

"Hey, you comin' or what, Scar?" he called to me.

"Sorry, guys, I can't! I'll see you later!" I called back.

I looked over at Caleb and he was smirkin'.

"Let's go." I told him.

He started followin' me and for a few minutes we walked in silence.

"So, I gotta a few questions for ya." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you hate boys, so what's up with that guy?" he asked.

"That guy happens to be one of my best friends."

"So, you're still friends with Star."

"Yeah, problem?"

"No, just wonderin' why you're friends with a girl like her."

"Well, her and I happen to be very alike. And if you have a problem with her, then you have a problem with me."

"Ok."

We walked in silence again and I started to walk faster. We finally got to the house.

"Great, bye!" I said.

I ran into the house. My Mom noticed him outside and told him to come in. Which he obviously did. I'm guessin' she knew about him comin' to my school.

I went up to my room, I heard my phone ringing, I knew it was probably one of my friends. I was right. It was Jake.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi." I said.

"So, why didn't you come home with us, I mean I knew you didn't like sittin' on my lap, but-"

"No, it wasn't that," I said, cuttin' him off.

"It was Caleb, he didn't know the way back home, so he went home with me. It's weird, alright? He's weird."

"Hey, you goin' to the disco tonight?"

"Yeah!"

"Great! See ya tonight."

"Alright."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Spaghetti Strap Knit Top:
http://www.forever21.com/images/large/74999320-01.jpg
AVRIL LAVIGNE buttons:
http://www.werkshop.com/werkshop/new-images/icons/AvrilButtonPack_Lrg.jpg

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2010
Tags: arranged marriage, fiction, humor, life, love, romance, sad, young adult, I Don't Love U Or Do I?


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii