Are You The One For Me? ♥2♥

Are You The One For Me? ♥2♥

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

My eyes fell upon a girl, she was sitting by her self, her class had probably gone to get lunch.

"

Eric's Pov:

I thought that when I came to this school, it would be full of cute girls, but none of them are the right one for me. But, this school is cooler than my last one. I had already made some friends. I never expected myself to be in the honor's class, I mean I knew I was smart, I just didn't think I was this smart. I was at lunch and I was talking to some of my new friends. Their names were Dylan, Sam, and Dave. Dylan was a cool person and he was really smart, but so was everyone in that class.


"This school sure is big." I said, looking around.


My eyes fell upon a girl, she was sitting by her self, her class had probably gone to get lunch. My class had already got lunch, we were the first to get it. My eyes were stuck on the girl. She was wearing a black t-shirt and gray skinny jeans, with some converses. Dylan noticed me staring at her, but the others didn't.


"What are you lookin' at?" he asked.


"That girl. Who is she?" I asked him.


He looked where I was looking and he furrowed his eyebrows.


"Oh, her."


"You know her?"


"Yeah."


"How?"


"She was in my class in fifth grade. She's kinda quiet, she doesn't talk much."


"Oh." I looked back at her.


She looked so pretty, then I realized something.


"Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked.


"No, I don't think so. Why?"


"She's so pretty, wonder why she's not taken."


I noticed the girl was looking this way, I think she noticed that I was staring at her.


"You seriously like her?"


She looked away, when Dylan saw her looking over at our table.


"Yeah. Imma go talk to her." I decided.


"Good luck."


She was now looking down and playing with her fingers. I walked up to her and stopped.


"Hi." I said.


She looked up.


"Hi." she sounded confused.


She looked even prettier up close. She had long black hair and brown eyes like mine, only hers were darker. She also had tan skin. I smiled at her.


"My name's Eric. What's yours?"


"Um, Callista."


"That's a nice name."


"Thanks. I've never seen you before."


"Oh, I just moved here a couple of days ago."


"Oh."


We both stayed silent. I just stood there like an idiot, smiling at her. I couldn't think of anything else to say.


"So, um, can I ask you something?" I asked, looking into her eyes.


"Uh, sure." she said.


"Since I'm sorta new, I was wonderin', would you like to be my friend?"


"Uh, sure."


"Great! I'll, um, see ya 'round, then." I was so happy.


"Yeah."


I left, smiling at her. I walked back to my table and I seriously couldn't stop grinning. I was just so happy.


"So, what'd she say?" Dylan asked.


"Oh, nothing really," I told him. "I just asked her to be my friend and she said sure."


"Wow."


"Yeah."


"You're acting like such a girl."


"I can't help it."


I looked back at Callista and she was talking to her friend. She looked at me through the corners of her eyes, I smiled at her and she smiled back.



© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
The next ch. will B in Dylan's POV.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2010
Tags: Depression, Drama, Humor, Love, Romance, Sad, The one, Young adult, Adventure, Fiction


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii