Chapter Three-Ridden

Chapter Three-Ridden

A Chapter by xRivienx
"

Just get on my back and get it over with, d****t.

"
                                 ~Chapter Three~
 

             Abbey and I started to get quiet. It was a dead barn. I sighed and looked to see if even Butterscotch was out to chat. D****t. I thought. Then I saw an adult with the trainer. Just effing great, just what I need. My mind said. Her hand slowly came up to my muzzle. I snorted and dashed sideways.

             "She seems to be head shy." she said. The trainer folded her arms and tapped her foot. "No, that guy Peter petted her head." she said. I snorted once again. "Let's try this one more time."

             They won the battle. Got this ridiculous halter on me. Blue and pink, what are they thinking? I deserve a better one. Not just some pink leadrope and blue halter. They took it off my face and around my neck. Putting on the bridle, I jerked my head up when they were about to put the bit in.

             "You need some training alright. No wonder they're getting rid of her." What? My eyes went a mile wide. No Peter? No Sam?(The girl that rode me)No...Jenni...Jenni was the best horse friend ever in the world. She'll never let you down, a promise is a promise, no one else could top her. Not that she's a really good friend, she's almost ready to go in the big championships. I mean big huge deal ones. Boy, do I miss her.

             "Okay, ready? Mounting block or leg up?" "I'm going to try the mounting block and see how she acts." Pfffffft, how I act? I'm acting all up because I don't want to be ridden. All the sudden I'm in a bad mood because of Shadow. I really thought about it, it was rude and...I was mad. Of course I'm going to be.

             The girl cautiously stepped up the mounting block. Just get on my back and get it over with, d****t. I mumbled. She got on softly and fast. She didn't plop. Which was fine.

             We walked forward, taking it slow. I was about to buck, she was annoying me, her leg was too forward. It annoyed my shoulders. I picked up my two fronts a little giving a warning. "Jessy, bring your leg back a little." Ha, funny.

             Another time around we trotted. "Her trot is a little too soft. Like dressage soft." She said. I picked up my speed and put my hard work in it to make it bumpy. "How do you like that?" I mumbled. "Hey!" She yelped, pulling on her rein, making my mouth hurt. I picked up my hind legs just a tab to throw her off balance a little. Annd another yank, what do you expect?

             We started to canter, I picked up my speed going faster and she eased my canter. I wasn't liking this ride, I want Sam back, I'm not letting this girl that just hopped on ride me like it's going to be perfect. When she was turning the corner, even though she did it correctly, I did I flying lead change. Yeah it's smooth, but it makes her look bad.

             "Take that!" I snorted. The trainer corrected her and I switched leads again. This was a little fun, since I was obnoxious.

             She undid everything and put me back in my stall with a blanket. "That ride didn't look so well. What happened?" Apple asked. "Tell me about it, that rider is terrible. She doesn't let my have rein or anything." I said, lying as I went along...well, some of it. "Jessy? She's usually pretty good, maybe it's a bad day." Abbey said. I felt bad all the sudden, I just didn't like "Jessy." "Oh, well yeah, I guess. I'm gonna take a nap, I'm pretty tired." I said, then Kobal peered over his stall. Asking what happened. Slept through it again. 


© 2011 xRivienx


Author's Note

xRivienx
Not the best in the world. But I think I did okay. It was fun:). I hope you guys enjoy, if you read it. And doesn't Bailey seemed pissed? xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

can you write more please. It's really good

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on January 17, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2011


Author

xRivienx
xRivienx

Gilroy, CA



About
Hi, I'm a young girl that writes all sorts. If my writing is bad, you can't blame me. I'm young, you can't automatically judge that someone has to be a good writer to write on here. I'm only on here t.. more..

Writing
Shadows Shadows

A Book by xRivienx


Areya Areya

A Book by xRivienx