Deeper Shades of Meaning

Deeper Shades of Meaning

A Poem by victoria
"

can you find it?

"
No such thing
that can be taught.
No evidence to support what we so greatly desire
This Perfection.

Only the thoughts of an ever-changing mind
draped in silver or gold
or covered in dust
as you please.

Looking past the circumstance
jaded eyes trying to find some reason
made known to those who are willing to find it
Deeper shades of meaning.

© 2010 victoria


Author's Note

victoria
is everything perfect.... or is nothing??

rate and review and ill give u a brownie :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

a brownieeeee pleaseeee! :> more meaning in life is needed. brownie? plz!

:P
-SaimaS

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the different way you choice to write this to get your thoughts conveyed to the reader. the last line sums up everything is this poem well and is my favorite.

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmmm yeah you put subtle imagery yet its beautiful great write

Posted 13 Years Ago


"Looking past the circumstance
jaded eyes trying to find some reason
made known to those who are willing to find it
Deeper shades of meaning."

Dang, I wish I wrote something like that. You got awesome imaginations and is sure able to put it into a great poem. I loved this. I'm rating this 100 and is going into my library :D :)

Keep writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Such great wisdom in this poem. Take experience and skill to be able to see the truth in the meaning of word and life. A outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


God--i love every verse!!!!
wickedly surreal!!!
I Love This Poem!!!

james:-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was a good poem. I have to say nothing is is perfect. You just have to work hard to achieve what you want to achieve. I know it is difficult, but one day people will achieve what they want. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


"perfection" is something forever longed after and never achieved.. its impossible. Perfection all depends on societies impossible standards, but I say who the hell cares what society deems as perfect? In my eyes people who are themselves, taking pride in their own quirks, not ashamed of being honest and dont hide from aspects that they may feel condemn them to social rejection are perfect. We're always striving to be better, to become something more, but is it the right something that we should be focusing on? I say let people be people and be happy without telling them how to dress, what to say, what to like, what types of people they're expected to be, and then telling them if they dont pretend then their not "perfect." It's a hella lot to remember! really? f***k you standards.
wonderful poem, great message kudos


Posted 13 Years Ago


Nothings perfect because what is perfect? No one knows. They just have this image they believe to be perfection but that is all it is one persons perception. This poem is great and really made me think. I love poems that make me think well after I have read them. Nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oooh, I like brownies! And I liked this poem a lot too! Hehe, I loved your style of writing, and I thought that the flow and wording was really great in this piece. The whole 'deeper shades of meaning' idea was really fascinating, and I thought that you captured the emotion and idea behind this concept beautifully. I think it's great how every piece that you write has depth and wisdom to it. Your poems always make for a very thought-provoking read. :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1106 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 14, 2010
Last Updated on June 14, 2010

Author

victoria
victoria

About
FREE HUGS CAMPAIGN.....PLEASE WATCH THIS? :] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ live like your dying. everyone needs a hug sometimes. g.. more..

Writing
... ...

A Poem by victoria



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Whispers Whispers

A Poem by Levioshock