Another World

Another World

A Story by Risa Maria

I am on a boat in a river that is light blue and is so clear that you can see the bottom of it. I look around and I see a cavelike rock. My boat is heading toward there and I couldn't move it at all. It's like, I'm motionless.

My boat crashes into it, causing me to jump out only to find out the water is only 1 foot deep. I stand up and see a mysterious scene before me.

There is a weird palm tree on a rock. It's very small like someone planted it not that long ago. There is a chair in front of it near the shore. There is rope tied to the front legs of it like someone was tied to it.

I walk over to it and sit on it to relax. Then, I hear a chant-like song coming from the forest. I see shadows coming toward me.

These small figures walk in a march. They look like ompa loopas from Charlie and the chocolate factory. They spot me and stop chanting and start gathering up in gangs.

At that moment, I feel like running. But my legs feel solid. I scream for someone to help. I hear a soft voice saying my name in the air. The ompa loopas start running toward me. I start fading away.
--------------------------
I open my eyes to find my mother calling my name, her soft voice calming me. I look around me, expecting the ompa loopas to be there. But they weren't. It was only just a nightmare.

© 2011 Risa Maria


Author's Note

Risa Maria
What did you think? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011

Author

Risa Maria
Risa Maria

About
My name is Theresa. I nicknamed myself Risa Maria because I wanna use that as a pen name. I loved writing since I was like, 12 or so. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Risa Maria