Last Night Dream

Last Night Dream

A Story by Xicor
"

tried to explain my dream !

"
Last night again, you came in my dream. We did all that we did in the past stream. We laughed, we talked, we did everything that we were missing. You know that you are the reason behind my smile, the reason for my laughter and also for the reason for my happiness and you showed me what love is. But I never thought you would also be the reason for my tears and also for experiencing the greatest pain that could ever have happened to me. You asked me what's wrong with me these days? The feeling great, I almost felt you cared. I wanna start all over again. Meet you for the first time again. I would have done things differently so we won't have to end up where we are now, standing in the middle of this never ending pain. Then I thought of telling you what you are doing to me, we are not acting like we should be... Without your smile, my happiness is left out of regime. But I woke up and realised that it was a dream... just another dream !

© 2011 Xicor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So much love is present in this short story..
nicely written piece..
imagination is awesome..
keep writing!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 2, 2011

Author

Xicor
Xicor

India



About
~The Silent Talker~ I am always a mess. I can never keep my own secrets. I laugh too hard at stupid things. I live in the past, in the memories. I have with the people I love. I am heartsick .. more..

Writing