Chapter 6: I'll Be Fine

Chapter 6: I'll Be Fine

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe
"

It may be the summer and some of the DWMA students may be on break, but that doesn't mean someone won't get hurt. Or taken.

"

It had been two weeks after the night at the beach, and two weeks after summer vacation had started. Maka and Soul had been sitting at home, quite bored. “Well this blows. Everyone is out doing something and we’re stuck here doing nothing,” complained Soul. Maka just rolled her eyes at him, she was just happy reading her newest addition to her personal library.

“Well where’s Black Star? Tsubaki said that she was making him stay in bed for the day because he was looking pale and ill. If you’re so bored go see him, Blair and I will be fine here. Besides,” Maka looked at Souls leg, “you need to move. I swear if your leg twitches anymore it’ll fall off!” Soul looked down not noticing his leg was moving so much. He stood up and went into his room, grabbing his jacket.

Soul put his jacket on and walked back out of his room. “Hey Maka?” Maka looked up from her book and at her weapon.“Yea?” Soul smiled at her. “Thanks, just for being you.” He didn’t wait for Maka to reply or to see what her reaction was before he left. He locked the door behind him and headed for Black Stars on foot, deciding the walk would be nice for a change.

The temperature was warm in Death City today, but the air seemed calming. Soul took off his jacket, and held on to it. He remembered a short cut that he had taken before and decided to go down that way. In the alley way, he walked past a couple dumpster bins not thinking much of it until he heard a rustle in the bins. He stopped quickly and turned around, extending his arm. His extended arm formed into the blade of is scythe form.

“Who’s there? Show yourself.” A stray cat jumped out of the bins and ran off. Soul stood there and his arm changed back to normal, glad no one was around. He slumped off, a little embarrassed of how he reacted. By the time he got to Black Stars house though, he had forgotten about the alley.

Soul knocked three times on the door. The door was opened immediately with Black Star on the other side. Black Star grabbed Souls jacket sleeve and pulled him slamming the door. “Dude, chill, what’s up with you?”

“I think Tsubaki knows what happened.” Soul didn’t fully understand what Black Star had meant, and it showed in his eyes by the look he gave the assassin. Black Star shifted his weight back and forth between his feet and lowered his head down a little, putting his hands in his pockets.

“You know...” Soul nodded, oh s**t, he thought to himself. If Maka finds out about that she’ll freak! “How did she find out? Did you tell her? Or was she like, I dunno, spying?” Soul knew Tsubaki wouldn’t have followed them. Black Star just sighed.

“I’ll only tell you if you don’t freak out at me!” Soul nodded his head waiting for Black Star to continue. “Well...” Black Star began but was interrupted by Souls phone ringtone. Soul looked at his phone and they both saw that the caller ID had read Maka Albarn. Soul hit the answer button and put the phone up to his ear. “Hello?”

Soul heard heavy breathing on the other end, along with Maka’s voice in the background. “Let me go now! You can’t do this to me!” Maka was screaming and her voice was hoarse. Souls eyes widened. “Who are you!? I am going to kill you!!” Black Star looked at Soul, a little nervous about what was happening on the other end.

The man, or what sounded like it, on the other end of the line chuckled and hung up on Soul. Soul threw his phone on the ground and slammed his fists against the wall. “Black Star, come with me now!! Maka’s in trouble! Someone’s got her.” Black Star was in shock. “Let’s go then!” The two ran out of Black Stars apartment and down the streets of Death City towards Soul and Maka’s apartment.

It only took the two 15 minutes to reach their destination. Soul unlocked the door and ran into the room. “Maka!” Soul ran through the apartment, yelling his meisters name. “She’s not here, Black Star!!”

“I know... Soul there’s a note on the counter, you might want to read it...” Black Star picked up the note from the dining room table and handed it to Soul a little bit shaky. Soul took the note and read it.

Dear Evans,

So nice to see you again, wish you could have been here when I stopped by, though. It was what I was hoping. But unfortunately you were not, so I could not let this loud-mouth brat here ruin anything, so I took her. Fortunately for me, I still have many surprises in store for you. But unfortunately for your little Maka here, she won’t be around much longer.

Much love.

P.S: Don’t try to be the hero; there is nothing you can do to save her.



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


Author's Note

Samantha Scythe
I hope you like this chapter! I'm sorry it took so long for this one! >< Please review!!
Much love,
Samantha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LIKE IT :D! haha i'm so interested to know how he saves her now, how black star and him team up, will they involve kid and his pistols :D you have amazing talent to build up a scene and then fill it up with suspense :) Keep writing, looking forward to the next chapter, this chapter was a 100/100 :P i love how you always keep me at the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1010 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Kidnap, stolen, thief, Soul Eater, thriller, Black Star, Maka Alabarn, Maka, Albarn, Fanfiction, Fan fiction, Book, Black, Star, Soul, Eater, Soul Evans, Soul Eater Evans


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing