That's What You Forgot

That's What You Forgot

A Story by ~Sammie~
"

How could you forget about it?

"
What we had forgotten before was the most important thing of all. Love. How could you possibly forget about love? Its very important in life. Everyone wants it. But is it really worth it? At first you are happy and so filled with joy you cant see reality and then all of the sudden it hits you. Reality just rushing into you like race cars trying to win first place. Then you cry. Cry for all of the things you miss, all of the things that happened. Is it worth it? Once you feel better and your somewhat happy love hits you again and you want to ignore it, trying to learn the lesson you learned last time, but no. You fall. Again. You miss reality and cry. Again. But why? Why go through all this pain? Once again you've picked yourself back up. This time convinced you wont fall again but of course you do. Thinking this time it will be different. But you dont know if it really is or isn't. You could end up crying again or you could be happy for the rest of your life. You never know. Thats the catch. So is it really worth those beautiful tears of yours? Thinking you might regret it later you fall. Just this last time. You miss part of reality but not enough for tears. But now they have to go. You know its for the best. But you cant help but cry. Those tears were worth it weren't they? "If you love something let it go. And if it returns then its yours." They all say. But you dont want to let go, you have no choice. You let go. Not knowing if it will return or not. Will it? Will it not? If it does its yours. If it doesn't it was never really yours in the first place. You wait. And wait. Waiting for them to return. How long are you willing to wait? Is it forever? They return. Your filled with happiness. Only to find that they've changed. They weren't the same as before. You put that aside and try to find some part of them from before. You find that they've changed almost completely. Almost. You are happy and so are they. But you have changed too. Are you still in love? Is it really love? You find that you like their new changes. Is it a happily ever after? After all this time, all the time you waited. They returned, but you both changed. Will it really be the same as before? No, It wont. You will still be happy but it wont be the same happiness. Is it more? Or less? Its all different. Maybe this was how it was supposed to be? Maybe or was supposed to be different. This is what happened when you fell the third time. Thats what you forgot before.

© 2014 ~Sammie~


Author's Note

~Sammie~
END.
If there are any errors please tell me so i can correct them.
Thanks for reading.
~Sammie~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

186 Views
Added on February 21, 2014
Last Updated on February 21, 2014

Author

~Sammie~
~Sammie~

TX



About
If I feel it I write it! I like a lot of things i dislike a lot of things. Music is life Netflix is my best friend Anime is amazing Books take me to wonderland And writing makes me happy more..

Writing
This is it This is it

A Chapter by ~Sammie~


F**k You F**k You

A Chapter by ~Sammie~