Arrival

Arrival

A Chapter by Ryou
"

Cyrus arrives in the human world and sees that someones life is endangered.

"
(Cyrus's Story Part 1)

Why? Why Doraiga why? I trusted you. You were a brother to me, and you killed her. My only love. You just killed her without any remorse. I will make you suffer. Suffer like you made me when you took her life away. The pain that still hurts. The inconceivable torture. The grueling agony. I will make you feel it, and I WILL make you answer my questions. This is how a humans body feels like? It's strange. My memories are hazy, was it because of the journey to the human world? I need to remember where Doraiga was exiled to when he was banished to the human world.... No matter he was brought here before I, probably traveled a long distance already. Wait... People are searching for a man named Doraiga? Oh a reward I see. A woman named Alexia is paying the reward. Not good. I must find her before she finds Doraiga. The last time I remembered Doraiga hated humans. As a god Doraiga was always better than me... Even as a human Doraiga is a man to be feared. I have to warn Alexia before it's too late.


© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
A part of the sequel to The Tradegy Of The Gods.
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/xzpwnz/543354/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 7, 2010


Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Crime Crime

A Chapter by Ryou


Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou