The Tragedy Of The Gods

The Tragedy Of The Gods

A Story by Ryou
"

Two gods once great friends become the greatest of enemies.

"
Once upon a time, there was a place of gods. Two gods in particular were great "friends," one was named Doraiga and the other Cyrus. In this place of gods nothing happened. Even with eternal life they were bored, but feared death and thus continued living. A great god created the worlds yes, everything continued. A boring cycle, humans died and reproduced nothing changed and all gods did as they should, that is until one day a human was born. This human was special from billions of others that the god Cyrus fell in love. Of course the chain of boredom was broken for this was the first time something like this would have happened, however the god Doraiga thought humans as inferior and despised the fact that the god Cyrus was so captivated by this human, so inferior Doraiga thought. How can Cyrus fall in love with a human knowing their life will end and the gods continue a eternal life. Doraiga thought something must be done, for after this human dies, the god Cyrus will suffer more than the likes of hell itself. The god Doraiga went to see the great god that created the worlds and told the great god of Cyrus's infatuation with a mere human, this shook the gods however they did not act. Doraiga went to see Cyrus who then said to be with the human that he loved, he will give up being a god and become a human himself. Of course Doraiga hated humans and thought Cyrus lost his sanity. Doraiga shouted to all the gods "If the others will not act I will do so myself." Pathetic humans being created by a god, Doraiga was disgusted by the thought. Doraiga took action and killed this human that Cyrus loved so. The gods were in chaos particularly Cyrus, he was enraged, enraged so much that his intent turned toward the destruction of Doraiga. The other gods restrained Cyrus with all their power. The great god having tried to retain order thought of a plan, since it could not be achieved with Cyrus wild with the presence of Doraiga, his former best friend, the gods exiled Doraiga to the human world in a human form that he so much despised. Doraiga however was no fool, he foresaw this turn of events, that the gods will exile him. He was prepared. Before Doraiga killed the human, he focused all of his power as a god to ensure he would have one ability even in human form. This ability was to see the truths. The other gods with all their power restraining Cyrus released their bind. Cyrus contemplated. He thought being exiled to the human world was far too little of a punishment. So many questions unanswered, unknown. Cyrus wore a persona, of course the other gods were not aware of his intentions. After he had prepared, he too became a human to seek for Doraiga, to find the answers to the questions.... And to kill him. To this day, it is said that Doraiga is growing stronger each passing day and is searching for a way to become a god once more, to take vengeance upon the gods that banished him.

© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
This is a short story with a cliffhanger. The continuation is in a book format.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on May 7, 2010
Last Updated on May 7, 2010

Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Crime Crime

A Chapter by Ryou


Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou


The Tragedy The Tragedy

A Chapter by Ryou