Statistics 2

Statistics 2

A Chapter by Ryou
"

The base statistics of a few characters to A God's Revenge.

"
IQ (Intelligence Quotient)= The ability to comprehend, think quickly while efficiently, the knowledge of things.

EQ (Emotional Quotient)= The ability to feel emotion, understand and to control the emotions of others.

SQ (Spiritual Quotient)= The ability to know of your physical and mental state, your own confidence.

Ranks in descending order
Inhumanly above average
Incredibly above average
Greatly above average
Above average
Slightly above average
Average
Slightly below average
Below average
Greatly below average
Incredibly below average

Great God
IQ:Incredibly above average 8/10
He has lived since the start of life. Observing what has happened as a god. He is smart enough not to make foolish mistakes, but even so rarely makes them as everyone does.
EQ:Incredibly above average 8.5/10
He has good relations with people, demanding respect upon his presence. Many gods come to him for advice and information.
SQ:Incredibly above average 8.5/10
He is confident in his ability as all gods are, he knows what he is capable of and follows through to them. He is one of the very few that has maintained their SQ having met with Doraiga, whose intimidating personality lowers the SQ of others in comparison.

Alexia
IQ:Greatly above average 6.5/10
She had just started taking special training directly from Xz who thought her as a bit interesting because of her desire to change and get out of trouble, since then her IQ has skyrocketed from below average.
EQ:Above average 6/10
She is able to make friends easily and ease the tension around her even though she's blatantly oblivious to it.
SQ:Greatly below average 2.5/10
She has almost no if at all confidence in herself, she rarely does anything for herself unless referenced to before by Xz, she follows Xz's every command without question.

Vince
IQ:Above average 6/10
He is a bit clever when the need comes, always juicing the profits from his job and getting out of tight situations with quick thinking.
EQ:Greatly Below average 2.5/10
He never was too able to get along with others and now especially because of his type of business it's even worse. He seems to feel in debt to Cyrus after his act of compassion.
SQ:Above average 6.5/10
He is quite confident in his abilities to find what he wants.


© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
A bonus chapter, the statistics of some characters to A God's Revenge. Will add more statistics for other characters later on.
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/xzpwnz/543354/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on May 8, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2010


Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Crime Crime

A Chapter by Ryou


Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou