ERL In Hell.

ERL In Hell.

A Story by yael5012_y
"

Edward, Randal and Leo are in hell. Why? Nobody knows... except the hell guy, them, the truck drivers, that neighbor next door, the old lady who was crossing the street, the bug who was hiding, that dog over there, and all people who watch Friends.

"

"I hate you, Leo." Edward said as he looked around himself.

"What? Why?" Leo asked in confusion.

"Dude, you killed us!" Randal practically shouted.

"Oh please, where's the evidence?" Leo asked.

"If you look up to the right you can see a flashback." Edward explained as they all looked up to the right.

 

---Flashback---

 

"Here we are, at the beach, the closest to Bikini Bottom!" Leo yelled in happiness and joy.

"I can't believe we finally made it!" Edward looked at the sea in amazement.

"I... must... not... cry...." Leo sobbed.

"Come on Leo, it's not like we're going to be seperated forever when we enter!" Randal comforted him.

"Lets get in!" Edward said.

The tension was growing. The drama was increasing in an extremely dumb way. They got into the water.

"We're in the sea! Deep, deep in the sea..." Leo sang.

"Where is Bikini Bottom?" Edward asked in wonder and looked around himself.

"You don't think that... Bikini Bottom doesn't exist, do you?" Randal asked slowly.

"NO!" Leo shouted in amazement.

After five minutes of shock and sadness.

"Hey, I have a question: How are we breathing if we're under water?" Edward asked.

They started to choke as they tried to swim for air.

Leo's cell phone was ringing.

"Hey, my cell phone!" Leo answered the cell phone.

BBBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT.

 

---End of Flashback---

 

Edward and Randal glared at Leo.

"Pfft, drama queens." Leo said and waved his hand carelessly.

"Where are we?" Randal asked.

"Well, this place is entirely red and there are lots of sharp things here, and it's kind of scary here, like in a horror movie..." Edward puzzled. "Maybe we're inside a cow's stomache?"

"Nah, to me it looks like we're inside red nail polish." Leo replied as he looked around himself.

"You guys are wrong! We're on a rose! The redness, the sharp things... Definitely a rose!" Leo said.

"Pfft, yeah right, a rose." Edward said in a ridiculous tone.

"Leo's gone whoopdeedoo!" Randal whispered to Edward.

"Hello," a pleasant voice of a woman was heard from a speaker. "And welcome to hell."

"Yeah right, hell." Edward said in disbelief.

A much louder, scarier voice of a man was heard on the speaker. "You ARE in hell, you idiots!"

"WHAT? This isn't fair! How the hell did we get into hell?" Randal shouted in anger.

A short nerdy-looking guy walked inside the room with a long list.

"Reasons of why Edward, Randal and Leo are in hell:

1. Edward killed his father.

2. Edward also killed his bird.

3. Randal made a bet.

4. Randal and Edward did the Macarena.

5. Randal was friends with Lord Voldemort.

6. Randal watched a concert of The Jonas Brothers.

7. Edward and Randal wrote a parody about the Jonas Brothers.

8. Edward, Randal and Leo worked as soul-takers from children.

9. Leo tried to adopt Chucky, the redheaded doll.

10. Leo and Edward were participants of a ritual cult ceremony.

11-"

"Fine, alright, we get it!" Randal interrupted him.

"And we were NOT participants! We were victims!" Edward yelled in protest.

"And we stopped the ceremony eventually!" Leo yelled as well.

"Still, you're in hell." The guy said with an evil smile. "And your punishment shall be... eating big Macs for the REST OF YOUR EXISTENCE."

Edward, Randal and Leo stared in horror at the trucks full of big Macs, Happy Meals, and hairy milkshakes came. There was even... the CLOWN.

"This is HELL!" Leo shouted in horror.

© 2009 yael5012_y


Author's Note

yael5012_y
I wrote over the school year a series of ten short chapters of the adventures of Edward, Randal and Leo. They were inspired by three ballads we learned at Literature. And yes, all of the things mentioned in this story did happen to them.
And ERL is short for Edward, Randal and Leo.
It first started with Edward, then Randal joined at the second chapter, and Leo joined at the fifth chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Haha! This was so cute!
Oh my word, what a very hilarious story you've got there.

I do like how the whole tale consisted of mostly dialogue.
But, the flashback didn't make much sense. Maybe if I had read those three ballads, then I would have gotten it.

But all in all, this was a refreshing story to read. I liked it a lot.
~Lauren

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haha! This was so cute!
Oh my word, what a very hilarious story you've got there.

I do like how the whole tale consisted of mostly dialogue.
But, the flashback didn't make much sense. Maybe if I had read those three ballads, then I would have gotten it.

But all in all, this was a refreshing story to read. I liked it a lot.
~Lauren

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 6, 2009
Last Updated on July 6, 2009

Author

yael5012_y
yael5012_y

Israel



About
My name is Yael (pronounced Yah-el) and I'm a 13 year old girl. I enjoy pizza, cheese, writing, music, and scribbling in my notebooks. You're most likely to find a short, crazy story in any of my not.. more..

Writing