Opening my arms

Opening my arms

A Poem by Larrycall
"

for Kenny Nevels ......... the one who is hard to get

"
  I waited two years for you  . for what? for you to say no . to laugh in my face while my heart stopped beating at the words you spoke.                   I 'm interested in everything you do . Every lie you speak . Every burn you create. Every funny face you make. I love watching the days pass and the nights to fly. I wonder why i love you if you break me . if you tear me easy as paper. shatter me like glass that sparkles for you to see. take my arms open for you to embrace. glue me together because only you can. i'm waiting for you to open up yours too. answer me with your heart . tell the outsiders i said goodbye to the lies. tell everyone what i told you . IF only you gave a care to what i felt . Because in your eyes  i'm just a girl . just a girl. just someone . i'm annoying and ugly. but in my eyes i'm beautiful . sweet . opened mined with ideas to share. in their eyes i'm your shadow just that girl behind you. But no matter what you do i always come back hiding the pain under the smile. it fooled you. but i'm in pain . blood splattered walls .imagination gone wrong . i'm sitting in an empty room with lies as my only friend . can't i be loved? I WAITED FOR YOU. my arms are too weak to hold up from the abuse , but i still open them for you. My legs are broken let i still try to stand for you. What have you done? Nothing because you never understood the word LOVE . I've grew up around a world of hate divorced parents dead grandparents , sad songs, broken hearts, leaving my first love. For just one second I felt whole till you broke me like i never saw it coming. your face is haunting me as i close my . i can't push you away your always there in my dreams in my death in my heart in my beaten soul you haunt you taunt me with your smile. you pick me up you let me fall into nothingness . but your always there. Your scent . YOUR HATE. your dreams are so big so soar them . Could you do them with out me. I try to sail mine but i can't leave you behind yet everyone tells me i should. Who am i say that you love i know nothing at all. Who are you. who am i ? i wonder why you came back. why you say yes now if you don't love me. You don't make sense yet i understand some how. so i opened my arms for you to hug yet you ignore me. i never let anyone in before . i was to afraid of the death it could cause from a broken heart. i'm to beaten as it is from the past . horrified of what happen .shaking with hate in my eyes . i've been through a lot , but i still smile with tears in my eyes . hoping you would come to sweep me out the dark.  but i'm still here . i'd give you only the best . i'd scream when i'm horse . i will stand by your side even if you tell me to leave you . Don't say you don't need me because then you'll be the lonely one. So is it true what they say. this is your answer not theirs . forget what they think. do YOU LOVE ME? I'VE been ripping wings off butterflies so i'm not the only angel with out being able to fly. i wish you would follow my cry. understand my woe .listen to my words of truth. PLEASE take me out of here.I know I can be annoying at times.. and bothersome to... 
But I really am sorry.. I just want to be there for you. I want you to know i love you only you. that i'd die if it meant you could live forever. so                                        I'M                                    OPENING                                                             MY                       ARMS                                                        FOR                                          YOU...........kenny

© 2011 Larrycall


Author's Note

Larrycall
ITS SOOO SAD

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It has never been easy to forget or leave a friend. They are the only people who know us more than us. Sometimes we get so indulged in friendship that we surrender our soul before them. But if we are doing so than we are making a fool of ourself and doing a big harm to our self respect. I don't say that we should not make friends or love them. But there is much else than them in world. We have much more responsibilities and duties. Remember friends are a part of our life, our life is not a part of friendship!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larrycall

11 Years Ago

i understand now that im older than the last time we talked ive matured and i feel dumb for writing .. read more



Reviews

Nice piece here. It's so full of emotion. Even though it is sad and depressing, it was a good read. Stuff like this is hard, and I can relate to some of it. Good job. :)
~Rae Emeral

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larrycall

11 Years Ago

thanks sorry for the late reply
Yokolyn,

This is a good poem, well done. :) There are a few grammar and spelling problems that I noticed, but they're easy fixes. Excellent work! :)

From,
Mikayla W.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larrycall

11 Years Ago

thank you i worked hard on it i was only 12 when i wrote it
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dom
There was very strong emotions put into this. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Larrycall

11 Years Ago

thanks i was 12 when i wrote so its a immature but thanks
It has never been easy to forget or leave a friend. They are the only people who know us more than us. Sometimes we get so indulged in friendship that we surrender our soul before them. But if we are doing so than we are making a fool of ourself and doing a big harm to our self respect. I don't say that we should not make friends or love them. But there is much else than them in world. We have much more responsibilities and duties. Remember friends are a part of our life, our life is not a part of friendship!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larrycall

11 Years Ago

i understand now that im older than the last time we talked ive matured and i feel dumb for writing .. read more
cool! your 12! i'm 15. hehe~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larrycall

11 Years Ago

im 14 now
Angel Bluestocking

11 Years Ago

o.o ehehe~ 16 :)
My legs are broken "let" i still try to stand for you. is it "let" or "yet"?
I love your poem. It's similar to what I'm feeling.
What's more, all he knows is that I am attracted and that I like him.
I never had to guts to say that I love you, cause I'm afraid that he'd distance himself further than he already is... :'(

I relate to your poem. I love it! :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


Larrycall

11 Years Ago

thanks and that guy shouldve been lucky to have you .
Angel Bluestocking

11 Years Ago

yeah. well... its only now i realized that it was no use bleeding my heart for him but it's still sa.. read more
im only 12 so no rude stuff

Posted 12 Years Ago


plz review

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 27, 2011

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall