Being A Real Human

Being A Real Human

A Chapter by Sameer Jindal
"

You dont become a human by getting a human body, you become one by getting a human heart.

"
Just by getting a human body, we don't become a human. A human can feel, he has emotions attached to him. He can feel the pain of others and always try to serve others.

Being a human is a difficult task in itself because it doesn't need money or intelligence to become a human, what it demands is a heart which beats for others and i guess this species is rarest one.

The "So Called" humans we see around are busy in making money. They just want to earn, no matter what they had to do for that. They don't care for people, they can't feel the pain of an animal, they are ready to do almost anything for money.

The "So Called" humans we see around are worst than animals. They tease girls, they beat their own kids, siblings, spouse and even parents, they rape girls, they kill people for religion and still they are called humans.

The "So Called" humans we see around just uses people for their own purposes and leave them when the purpose is fulfilled.

But then we also see humans "The Real Humans" around who are willing to help, who are doing every possible effort with all they have to make other's life better. 

"The Real Humans" who are willing to give their lives to save life of someone whom they don't even know, they are the real heroes of the society, they are the real humans.

They makes our belief strong in humanity. They inspires us and motivates us to become The Real Human.


© 2017 Sameer Jindal


Author's Note

Sameer Jindal
Thank You For Reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is marvellous, I liked how you mentioned so called humans correctly by quoting them. If you are free take some time to read my poem Humanity is above all the riches. It is written on the similar theme.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sameer Jindal

6 Years Ago

Thank you Najam :)
I'll read it.
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome. ☺
This speaks so many volumes, everything you wrote is truth. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. With everything going on in our world today, we need more giving, loving humans.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sameer Jindal

6 Years Ago

Yes Sandra, world needs more of loving and caring people.
I can't help but compare this one with your 'Don't Judge People - Just Love Them' piece.
Here the term 'So-called' (humans) is the epitome of judgment in my opinion Sameer. And you utilise it not once, but three consecutive instances.
Do we judge or don't we?
very interesting...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Tony Jordan

6 Years Ago

see - we can have healthy debate and end mutually in a shared love of writing :)
Sameer Jindal

6 Years Ago

Ya you got the message perfectly. But this chapter teaches us to be a better human.
At last a.. read more
Sameer Jindal

6 Years Ago

No hard feelings Tony. Infact it was the most amazing time I have ever had on WC.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on August 17, 2017
Tags: Human, Love, Peace, Pain



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


the heart the heart

A Poem by rhea


I fade ... I fade ...

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay