Living in a Bubble ...

Living in a Bubble ...

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay
"

Ramblings of a raging mind.

"
I don't believe in one day or some day or believing in the notion that there's going to be someone somewhere out there who's going to treat you the way you want to be treated. To me, it's like holding on to a flimsy hope, in the name of keeping your head up, like living in a bubble. But that bubble usually bursts and it bursts with more than just a pop. Sometimes, you have to stop believing in some days or someone and start believing in the here and now. Ironic enough, the silence in the now echoes throughout until you lose yourself in it. 


© 2018 Dr. YumnaKay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this concept......:) As it has been said many times, we can be the answer to our own prayers, i.e. there is nothing wrong with desiring to be treated well.....but until such time, we can treat others as well as we possibly can.....and hopefully, one of the receivers of our goodwill may just find it in their ocean-wide hearts to reciprocate...:)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dr. YumnaKay

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your insight here. I agree and do appreciate :)



Reviews

For at least a few decades, a best-selling author Danielle Steele has sold wistful women a pipe dream that some prince charming or other unfathomable good luck will bring riches & wild sexual fulfillment. My sister has bought every one of her books in hardback over the years & this is the only thing she reads. She has no grasp on seeing the realities of life. She just wants to live in this canned fantasy. I read a few of this author's books, long ago, trying to relate to my sister. But I barfed, instead! *smile* Fondly, Margie

Posted 4 Years Ago


Perhaps one should be available to Self first and foremost, but leave a door ajar? Must admit am still learning not to expect or ask for too much - it's a hard lesson to learn. But at least then, one's learning how to adjust your grip! !

Your language is more than fine, always has been, always will. You state what you mean, frame it with touches of decisiveness. Surely where love's conerned, it happens or doesn't, not always with a fairy tale ending.

The here and now is what is, no magic turn and turn about. But, to eat, one has to have food available, pleasures to look forward to., plus, a touch of clearing up after the feast.

Surely people want, need,deserve tenderness in a relationship; surely sharing is what matters, not two people messhed but - two people walking side by side, free to breathe in their own moments of individality?

Posted 5 Years Ago


I like this concept......:) As it has been said many times, we can be the answer to our own prayers, i.e. there is nothing wrong with desiring to be treated well.....but until such time, we can treat others as well as we possibly can.....and hopefully, one of the receivers of our goodwill may just find it in their ocean-wide hearts to reciprocate...:)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dr. YumnaKay

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your insight here. I agree and do appreciate :)
Bubbles that burst really just disperse into many smaller ones. And now you'll have a huge problem...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dr. YumnaKay

5 Years Ago

I guess you're right. I think I'm prepared for that ;)
Thank you for reading, Sire.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on July 13, 2018

Ramblings of A Raging Mind


Author

Dr. YumnaKay
Dr. YumnaKay

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
|Dentist| |Poet| |Writer| |Realist| |Enthusiast| |Eccentric| |Egocentric| |Anti-social| |INTJ| |Cancerian| more..

Writing
Seconds Seconds

A Poem by Dr. YumnaKay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..