I miss you...

I miss you...

A Story by Drizzle
"

I have had a lot in my mind but one thing I know for sure is that I love you and I miss you.

"
I was going to write this in third person but I feel like that will take away from what I am feeling. I want to just let it out the way the words are flowing in my mind. Sadly, that means that most of the words will seem out of place or repetitive but its exactly how I feel so I want to look back and remember this day exactly how it happened.

I don't want to be the reason why you are sad,
but the truth is that I miss you...
I don't want to make you cry,
but I can't help but say that i miss you...
I dont know how we will get through this, all I know is that 
I miss you...
I keep telling myself that you are not too far,
but i am tired of lying to myself because I miss you.
I can hear it in your words. Sometimes I can even see it when we FaceTime.I know its eating you up but, you are doing your best to hide it-like you always do. I know that you are sacred that this will not work out. I know you are doing your best to make sure that we don't fall apart. I know this is hard for you but,I promise you one thing; I will wait for you.I dat care how tough it gets, I still want you! I want your lips, your eyes, your touch, your smell.I want your clingy boyfriend tantrums.I want you to be jealous when I don't talk to you.I want you to tell me what I should do because I will do the same for you. I don't care that we are different people and that we see the world differently. In fact I love that we are different because that means that I will get to learn your ways and you can learn mine. Baby I know it will be hard, but from what I know, hard things are worth fighting for.We  have come this far despite of all the doubts that we had. We have been able to make it though and I want us to keep pushing. I want that late night call from you when you miss home, I want that 12pm call from you when you A's your paper.I want that 4pm call when you want us to nap together. I want to go on our little adventures. I want that 9pm call when you are working on your homework and you just need someone to keep you company. I want us to are our weird noises because baby those are the things that kept me going when all hell was breaking loose. I want that clingy boyfriend who gets mad when i pause them. I want all of you !!!

When you feel like giving up, I want to remind you that you are my king.I want to give you reason to smile just like you give me one everyday.I want us to have our nerdy asks where we analyze movies.I want to be the reason that you don't give up . I know I am a lot to deal with and I am sorry for all of that. I will not give up on us no matter what. I want my you to keep shinning and to keep your head up hight because I will always support you papi 
This poem/short story is probably the most disorganized piece I have ever written, but its because its a reflection of my mind. I hope that I didn't throw anyone off.

© 2016 Drizzle


Author's Note

Drizzle
i just had to let this out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's what this website is all about letting out what needs to be said. Your feelings for your boyfriend are something else and should be nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck to you guys I'm sure you can do it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016

Author

Drizzle
Drizzle

CA



About
I use this website to let out feelings that i'd rather not say in person. I am a very emotional person and I often cry over the dumbest things. However, it is through this that I am able to maintain .. more..

Writing
Thank you Alex Thank you Alex

A Story by Drizzle


Summer 18' Summer 18'

A Story by Drizzle