kiss drama

kiss drama

A Story by vivek vr
"

a story of our narrator how her love life had changed within a day

"
Kiss Drama

I sat on a bench in the park on my weekend. A man arrived there and sat beside me. I didn’t notice nothing more than his green T-shirt. He was reading a book. I would like to know the name of the book as he himself involved in it. Suddenly i heard a word "Mam, sorry to bother you". I don’t know whom he was talking with but later I understood that it’s me. I suddenly can’t imagine myself after seeing him. He was appropriately of 170 cm with silky hair. He looked so young and handsome. His shape was tempting. I had this feeling of some intensive bond formation between both of us. He asked “Can you lend me a minute?".  He told me that he was reading a drama for which he was acting. He then asked me to help him in one of the scenes he was struck. he gave my part. I was shocked it’s a romantic situation where the heroine kisses hero and says goodbye at the end. I don’t know how the author was able to explain the kiss.

 

After reading I also wants to kiss him in such a way but without goodbye. We both had our command on scene. I asked him to do the rehearsal in some closed area not in a private place. He agreed and took me to a closed gym. I thought he was the owner of it but not. He said when we reach the kiss we had to stop. I didn’t like it but I had to do it. I think what if maybe he can’t control over me. It’s my only chance to do it. I thought that that doesn’t matter for me that he is married or committed. all I wanted was that kiss. I can’t stop myself for the moment. What happens if he doesn’t like it. I started thinking about it. We didn’t introduce ourselves. At least we had some time to do introduce ourselves. I started the talk by asking his name. it’s Harry. Nice name. But he didn’t involve in talking more than his name. we started rehearsal. I wat something more to happen. We know we have to control our feeling but I can’t for myself. Maybe he thought the same. Our dialogues went so well that I myself involved in the situation where I had to leave him. I started to cry when the scene had come. I thought maybe he will stop the rehearsal if he sees me crying. I had to finish the last dialogue by saying EVER GOODBYE before the scene. Before I finished the dialogue we both reacted as it was a true event where I leaves him for no good. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. Happy tears had shed from my eyes. I thought I was the happiest person at that moment. He whispered that he was a bachelor and whether I accept him as my boyfriend or not. I can’t stop myself for a moment. I kissed him on lips.

 

 I didn’t know how to say something like goodbye at that moment because it’s just beginning for me. I heard someone had arrived the place when we kissed each other. That someone was his script writer. He thought I would suite perfectly for the heroine character. This incident led me to develop love towards him. Then I asked him for a date but he didn’t agree. I thought maybe I should turn something to be a date that whatever he offers. He said his ex has dumped him in their date by hooking with someone who she had crush for past five years. I didn’t know when two persons are in a relationship, do they talk about their crushes. If I were her then I wouldn’t do such type of things. She would be the dumb to lose him.

 

 But he offered a long drive. I accepted with a demand. The demand was a dinner plan in the famous countryside restaurant. Its sounds odd but it’s one of my dream fantasies. As we expected our plan went so well but, in the end, we stopped at one of the countryside restaurants. The restaurant was lovely and filled a kind of pleasure for me. The environment was so pleasant I couldn’t help my feelings. I ran towards Harry. The situation that had come up to my eyes ripped my heart into pieces. At that moment I thought I was the unluckiest person. I saw a girl, I didn’t know who she is but she kissed Harry. A question raised to my mind “Do Harry really like me?”.

 

The feeling of something was holding me back. Tears were shedding from my eyes. I couldn’t make myself any good after that moment. Maybe she would be his ex-girlfriend. I ran away from the place. I didn’t know where I was going but I had this idea to go way to far away from this moment. I booked a taxi to go home. I couldn’t stop thinking about Harry. I had broken half of my furniture due to my high sadness. My phone rang, it’s Harry but how could he get my number. I got his number on the back of the book. I thought he wanted to say goodbye forever. But this day I came to a conclusion that never fall in love with just a few happy moments. If that happens then you end up like me. I had been thinking for a minute “Do I have to pick it up?”. I was caught in a dilemma whether to pick the phone or not.

                                                                                                                               

© 2019 vivek vr


Author's Note

vivek vr
please review in comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on March 12, 2019
Last Updated on March 12, 2019
Tags: #love, #drama, #romance

Author