chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by abdul

The First Love And The Last Words

 

A boy named YASAR, studying 11th, goes to school in the bus. He always used to go late and catch the bus in hurry. One day while he was moving in the bus, he saw a girl and fell in love with her in the first sight. He just kept on seeing her and went in his dream world. At that movement the conductor came and asked for the ticket. His dream was totally spoiled. A stop came and the girl departed. He thought of following her but the bus started. After reaching school too, he was just kept on thinking of her.

While returning home he peeked through the window at that stop and searched for her, unfortunately she was not there. The bus started and she came running back the bus saying stop, stop. He heard some sound and when he saw through the window, it was the same girl. He kept on seeing her. The driver stopped the bus by seeing the side mirror. Then she climbed the bus. He thought of following her till her stop. Later, Yasar’s stop arrived and she went off the bus. He was shocked to see her getting down in his stop. Then he came down the bus and thought of following her till her house. But her dad came and picked her up in the scooter. He was not able to follow her. Then he went home, changed the dress, took the cycle and went to search her house. He searched all the areas but she was not found. Then he returned home at 8:00 pm. His mom scolded him a lot for coming late. He went to bed and slept, didn’t even eat dinner. The next day morning he woke up early, got ready and asked for breakfast. His mom was surprised and asked him “how did you get ready this much early”. She said him to “wait for some time, its getting prepared”. After having breakfast, he went to bus stop 15 minutes earlier and waited for the girl. Later she arrived with her dad. He thought of introducing himself to her, but her dad was looking terrific. So, he felt afraid. Later, the bus came and both boarded the bus. He thought of speaking with her in the bus. But she sat with two of her friends. He felt shy and though of speaking with her while returning from school.

Then while returning he was preparing himself to speak with her. The stop came and he went back of her and said “hi”. But at that time her dad came and called her, she went off. She didn’t see his face. He too, seeing her dad left from there on the spot. The second attempt failed.

The same routine went on for four days and his concentration in studies got less. Then he planned that tomorrow he should surely speak with her, in any cause. Since, the next two days were holiday.

He woke up early, got ready, went to bus stop and was waiting for her. The bus arrived but she was not found. Then he borded the bus sadly and peeped through the window for some time but she didn’t come. He went sadly, thinking “how could I be there without seeing her for the next two days”. He spent the whole time in the school just thinking about her. Then while returning home, he saw her in the stop and she was standing alone too. He was exited and went near her and said “Hi”. She turned back and asked “who are you”? He said “sorry,   sorry, it was misunderstanding”. The girl he spoke was someone else. Then he returned home sadly and had a cup of tea and started watching T.V.  Later he started doing his homework and slept late at night.

At morning he was getting disturbed by some noise. He shouted from his room, saying don’t talk loudly, I am sleeping. His mom went to his room and said guest has come to home, keep quite. He asked “guest ah”? Who? She said “someone has came for rent in the Raja uncle’s house, which was vacant for a long time and they have came to introduce themselves. Then Yasar’s dad gave his phone number and said to call him, if they need any help. Then they went off. Yasar woke up and while having breakfast, he asked his mom “who were they”?. She replied “how much time will you ask the same question”. He said “sorry sorry…”. Then his mom said “their daughter is also studying 11th”. He started thinking weather, it would be the girl which I was following for this much days. At the meantime, his mom called his brother and said to give the vada in that house, which she prepared. His brother went but Yasar snapped it from his brother and gave him two chocolate and said him to wait outside till he returns. He went to that house and ranged the bell. The door was opened and when he saw, it was her mom. She asked “who are you”? He said “I am Apsar’s son, today morning also you came to my home na”. She thought for some time and said “ohh…. I remembered, come in. He went inside and said “mom said to give this”. She said him to sit.  Then she said her daughter Nisha to bring a cup of tea. Then she came with the tea, and when he saw her, his eyes wide opened, it was the girl he was searching for and he took the tea and said “thanks”. She smiled and went off. Her mom spoke with him for some time about his studies. Then he said “bye” and came home. He went to his bed room, closed the door and started to dance. He was feeling happy throughout the day. At evening, around 6 o clock, he went to terrace and he was seeing her house. Suddenly, the girl came to the balcony. As soon as he saw her, he hided and started to do make up and checked his hair style. Then he got up and saw her house balcony, there were no one. He waited there for some time but she didn’t come. After some time his mom called for dinner, then he went off. He was feeling angry on himself, as he missed that beautiful chance. After having dinner he again came to terrace and kept on watching, but no one came. It got late and then he went for sleeping. The next day was Sunday. He woke up early and went to terrace. When he saw her house balcony, no one was there and the door was closed. He thought, they would have been sleeping. He heard some jumping sound and when he looked up, the face was not seen. It was a girl wearing hair band and shorts with sleeves doing exercise. He thought it would be Nisha, and was trying to see the face. She turned around and his guess was right, it was Nisha. He looked all around, there were no one but an old lady was sitting in a terrace, little away from his house and the old lady was constantly seeing him. But he don’t want to miss the chance. So, He didn’t care about it and slowly called hello.. It was not audible to her. Then he shouted Hello… she turned and saw. He said “Hi”. She asked “who are you”? He said “you don’t remember me, yesterday morning, I came to your house and you too gave me a cup of tea”. Then it stroked in her mind and said “ohh you…sorry ya”. He replied “it’s ok”. He asked “doing exercise ah”!!. She said “yes”. Then he asked “which class are you studying”? She said “11th”, what about you? He said “I am too studying 11th”. He asked “which school are you studying”? She said “in Girls Higher Secondary School”. He said “ok  ok”. His mom called him, he said meet you later and went. He felt this as his happiest movement in his life. He had his breakfast, chatted with his friends and posted in face book and changed his what’s app status “happiest day in my life”. The time went off and it was evening. He went to the terrace but there were no one. It got late, he went to sleep. Next day, as usual he went early to the bus stop. She came with her dad to the bus stop. Both climbed the bus and the bus started to move. He said “Hai”. She smiled. He didn’t talk nothing more than that. Then, they went to their school.

The school got over and they met in the stop. Yasar thought she would go with her dad, but she started to walk. He went back of her, then he went fast and joined with her and asked “your dad didn’t come today ah?. She said “he has got struck in traffic, so he cant pick me up”. He felt happy and he went on speaking till the home. He made jokes, made fun of her and made her laugh. She too was making fun of him. The friendships got tighten. At evening both saw each other at terrace and just smiled. The same routine went on for some days. He was trying to impress her but she behaved with him as a friend only. It was 14th February, lovers day. He went with a rose to bus stop at the morning. He thought of giving her and express his love. She arrived with her dad. So, he was unable to speak. He tried of giving proposing her in the bus, but the bus was rush and he felt afraid on seeing the rush. Then he thought of giving it while returning.

After the school got over, he met her in the bus stop. As usual he started speaking with her and they went on speaking. He was trying to mess with her. At a fine point, there were no one and he thought this was the right time. He went before her, closed her eyes and said “I love you” and gave the rose. Then he opened his eyes and saw her, she was crying and running home. He thought today he is going to face a big problem. He ran back of her and cached her hand, she stopped and said him to leave the hand but he didn’t leave the hand. She slapped and scolded him. At last she said a word “I thought you will be my friend forever, but now you made it never and now on onwards don’t even stand in front of me and went home. He was speech lees and returned home sadly. His mom asked “why are you looking sad”? He said “nothing, feeling tired. Allow me alone”. He went to his room, closed the door and lied on the bed. He started thinking has he done any mistake!! Was I right or wrong?? Was she right?? Many questions arrived in his mind but he didn’t get the answer for anything. Then he ranged up his friend said the whole matter, and asked what to do now. He said “girls won’t accept at first proposal, if they accept they are not the good ones. You keep on trying, she will accept one or other day. Like this he convinced him. Then he said bye and his friend too. As soon as, his friend said bye, he got disappear. Then his parents started to search him and he was not found anywhere. His dad ranged Yasar and asked whether he came there or does he knows anything about him. He replied that, “at morning only he spoke to me”. His dad asked “whether did he say anything to you”. He said “no uncle, he was talking as usual”. Suddenly, it striked on his mind that at last I said “bye” to him. Ohh s**t, then he would have been disappeared. Then he ended the call and started crying. He was his best friend and he knows him from childhood. Unfortunately, he was not able to do anything to bring back him.



© 2014 abdul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on December 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014


Author

abdul
abdul

chennai, kalpakkam, India