f****n i don't know

f****n i don't know

A Story by Matt Fleming
"

cum @ mi... or something along those lines

"

Hello dear reader, i direct this open letter to you.

It’s f*****g hard, life. It’s bullshit, just non stop bullshit. So here are a few words that might make it, at least easier to understand.You are alone, there is only one of you and no one else. Don’t treat people as people, treat them as obstacles because they will constantly get in your way even if they have the best of intentions. People are mindless drones every single one of them including me and you, incapable of reasoning, they don’t know anything, all they do is regurgitate the same old s**t over and over and over again. Next time you’re sad and you’re trying desperately to find a way to combat your emotions and someone suggests you calm down and not worry about whatever it is that’s bothering you punch them in the f*****g face, especially if they are not on the same level. how f*****g stupid would a person have to be to not try and just stop being upset? What kind of dickhead doesn’t know that if they could not worry about whatever it was causing them pain then they wouldn’t feel it? ‘don’t worry about it’ is what you think when your grandma accidentally offends you by saying something inappropriate, not when you are considering taking a pair of scissors to your neck. What mindless drone just thinks “you know what, nah i just won’t worry about the fact i feel alone in the world and am stuck in a loop of self destruction and depression so complex a multitude of counselors, four mental health nurses, three psychologists, two psychiatrists and a bunch of one off meetings with other mental health professionals can’t even understand.” so yeah… if people aren’t helping tell them to get fucked and maybe it will hurt them enough to bring them down to your level and understand you’re doing everything in your power to not tighten the rope around your neck. If life wasn’t worth living no one would be here so just do what it is you need to do to live, if that’s sitting in your room all day listening to music when you’re meant to be at school, staying up all night to write a stupid rant about how angry you are at the world, doing drugs, having sex, seeing friends, whatever it is just make sure you do it well. invest yourself fully into everything you do and if you can’t invest yourself into it it’s not worth doing. When someone suggests you go see a doctor about your sleep tell them your sleep isn’t the problem the schedule of school is, then stay up all night doing whatever it is you do during that time and i guarantee something beautiful will come from it. If what you enjoy is the comfort in knowing if you go to school and do well you’ll have a good life then dedicate yourself to doing well in school and laugh at everyone else having a s**t time in their life. If you want to write music feel free to be that guy who has a guitar and plays it everywhere he goes. Just dedicate yourself to trying to get wherever it is that will make you happy. It will take a while, maybe even twenty or so years but if you just keep your mind focused on being you and doing what you want to do, eventually, you will achieve that. In the meantime, best of luck trying to figure out who the f**k you are and where your happy place is.

© 2015 Matt Fleming


Author's Note

Matt Fleming
fuckin... I dunno

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on September 24, 2015
Last Updated on September 24, 2015
Tags: hard times, hard life, life problems, complaining

Author

Matt Fleming
Matt Fleming

Warragul, Victoria, Australia



About
Look i'm not kidding my "human verification code" was Womanise. so... it's a sign right? more..

Writing