The teaser for my Man on the road story!!!

The teaser for my Man on the road story!!!

A Story by zendikar
"

We're tormenting you!!

"
"No WAY!!! Another story about the world ending!!! who wouldn't want to read that???"

Four people....

One dog....

The Ultimate in awesome!!!

Meet Steve, Marty, Jen, and of course everyone's favorite carl (without a capital C!!!), and don't forget about Steve's dog Rex (wow Rex even gets a capital letter...) in the Ultimate most thrilling adventure of a lifetime!!!!! So many things happen in so little time but most importantly why was Steve's door made in Peru? (seriously read part 3 it says that!). This is not your run of the mill everyday story about the world ending this is a fun filled adventure with many an interesting character (yeah, 5 is many muhahahaha).

Now here is a short excerpt from part 6:

 "Yeah Eugene wanted us to take it out on a test run before we set off on our voyage to travel to a Galaxy Far Far Away" finished Marty. "Wow lame joke aside that sounds pretty serious... how long have you guys been under my house?"....

.....

.....

"Didn’t you read part 3... since years ago c'mon get with the program "stated carl. "well since we are asking questions about previous parts of this story what was with that creepy guy from the first and second parts? did he even have anything to do with anything"??? asked Marty "yeah, remember he sensed that the Earth would end today"! said Steve nonchalantly...."WHAT"! all three immediately yelled while Rex peed in the corner, but they weren't yelling at Rex in fact no one would even notice that Rex peed in the corner until part 7.


Part six was written in blue....


That is how awesome it is!!!!


so if you want to read another story about the world ending but you don't want to read "ANOTHER STORY THAT'S TOTALLY ABOUT THE WORLD ENDING JUST LIKE ALL EIGHTEEN MILLION TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND OTHER ONES OUT THERE". Then The Man on The Road is the story for you!


So come on down to The Price is Right!

                                    Man on The Road!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
be teased be very teased!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lmao, you are definitely comical. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing