the man on the road part 11

the man on the road part 11

A Story by zendikar
"

more STUFF happens!

"
Last week in the man on the road: carl fell aslepp... 
Today in the man on the road: Organs
Today in the story the man on the road part eleven: priceless
*Yawn*... "Oh hey Rex whatcha doin?" asked Steve as Rex laid on the floor sleeping....  "oh well at least I got to play some gameboy" thought Steve to himself, he then promptly fell back asleep...
 "this scene is absolutely senseless" my editor tells me, but I reply with "well if it wasn't for this scene then they wouldn't know that the ships computer, which is right in front of Steve, is calculating random coordinates to a random place in space".... my editor then said "oh, but they don't know that" which proceeded with me saying " they do now" my editor then fainted and was brought to the hospital, he was okay he just passed out from an overload of awesomeness (I shouldn't have put parts 1-10 together, they're dangerously cheesy)
Dragonsfire a very sleek and obviously well made spaceship started racing to some unknown location in space while all of its passengers slept... Then carl woke up! "What's going on! whay are we moving?" screamed carl Immediately!, as he jumped out of bed and dashed to the control systems! Once there he noticed Steve wide asleep.... drooling... Steve had leaned onto the computer controls causing the ship to create a random flight path. carl quickly jumped on Steve, yelling "no homo" as he did so that the readers would know he was not doing anything sexual, and pulled Steve away from the controls! Just then the ship stopped dead.... "Oh no!!!" yelled carl as Marty entered the room with Jen following behind. "What's wrong" asked Marty... carl replied "I just realized... even the ship has a capital letter in its name... D-r-a-go-n-s-f-i-r-e... and I don't because of this bum right here" as he nudged Steve with his foot... "Oh... and we're out of gas" carl finished... "WHAT!" Steve yelled, in his sleep probably because he was dreaming about there not being any food left in the Refrigerator... distracting Marty and Jen for a moment, then they also yelled "WHAT, why didn't you say that we're out of gas first" simultaneously. carl then sat down obviously depressed and started reading Hey That's Life, a poem by Zendikar, which brought a smile to his face. Marty also sat down and began trying to find out where they were, which he couldn't but there was a planet near them and they had just enough gas  in their back up tank to start a slow decent onto the planet of the Grapes... um yeah... 
As Steve and Rex Sleep the rest of the ship prepares for whatever they may find down there on this mysterious planet.
Read part Twelve to see what they find!!! *dramatic music*
Join us in the next Awesome part of the man on the road! 
IN 2D!!!!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
WOO HOO, long time since I wrote a part to that I'm glad I finally did!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"(I shouldn't have put parts 1-10 together, they're dangerously cheesy)"
so are cheetos! maybe thats why it (your story not cheetos) is so appealing :) but maybe the same concept works for cheetos...hmm...

Posted 13 Years Ago


meh This one was only meh lol need to pick it up with part 12

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow...wow babe lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing