The man on the road part 12

The man on the road part 12

A Story by zendikar
"

yay!

"
the man on the road part 12: the man who knew too much


"OMG, WTF MATE 1337 WERDS!" stated carl....

there was a long pause... followed by the sound of nothing with a hint of quietness before Marty farted... "excuse me" said Marty as all the others winced in fear of Marty's deadly space gas... except Rex he went and sniffed Marty's butt all of this happened during the decent onto the planet of the Grapes as Steve cleverly named it in between parts 11 and 12.

They landed on the planet with small hopes, all thinking that they would soon perish. Bt nonetheless they quickly donned there space suits and headed out into an unknown world seemingly with life on it for it was very lush with vegetation everywhere, but they have yet to see a living animal. "So uh, what exactly are we looking for here" asked carl. "Well with some bizarre luck maybe we will find some intelligent life" answered Jen just then carl tripped landing on a jagged rock! Which proceeded to cut his tube that transfers oxygen to him.... Steve jumps to the rescue as carl gasps for air! Meanwhile Rex is still on the spaceship sleeping. carl seemingly stops breathing and all is quiet until Steve yells out "Why, why did you take him! HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAPITAL C"shortly after that carl farts.... and says "excuse me"... "What the (four letter word)" proclaims Steve as carl proceeds to stand up and brush himself off. "I guess this planet is oxygen based, we can probably take these things off seeing as I'm still alive". that's when a man, in a well made suit, jumped out of the foilage towards them Screaming "WAKKA WAKKA"....

No one said a word everyone stood still and Rex finally woke up in the spaceship. The strange man then said "ahem sorry about that I was clearing my throat, how is it that you have come to this forest... you aren't here to steal my grapes are you?" in a very educated and well mannered voice, carl then said... "um" which caused the strange man to raise an eyebrow questioningly which drew out another "um" from carl... "Oh I'm sorry stated the man maybe I mistook you English speaking humans hmm my Spanish is rusty but maybe I can get you to unders.." the strange man was cut off right then by Steve saying "No, no we speak English but.... we are umm surprised to see another human here who are you and what's going on are you from earth?" "Well" said the man "my story is long why don't you follow me to my house where we can sit and  can tell you of the past!"... Just then the man noticed that carl did not have a capital letter and said "you poor man I'm so sorry for what you have gone through without a capital C" "DOES EVERYBODY KNOW THAT!" yelled carl as everybody shook their heads yes.

They arrived to the mans house very quickly it could not have been more than a tenth of a mile away and it was surrounded by grapes. "what's with the grapes and why did you think we were here to steal them" asked Jen, the strange man, who was named Jeff btw, simply said "I do not know...." which made everyone even more confused including you... yeah that's right I said you! "Well you see" said the strange man, "my ancestors are actually from earth and from here on this planet, that we named Earth 2 ("wow that's original" thought Steve), we've been keeping track of our old planet" "wow where did you live on Earth?" asked Marty. "Oh well you know the Pyramids, yeah those are actually highly advanced spaceships you see we were way more intelligent than most of you modern day Earthlings what with your hip hop, and rap, and the worst is that country rap mix stuff holy moly that stuff stinks, but yeah so we decided eventually the world would probably spontaneously combust someday so we all left"... "oh yeah and myself and three of my colleagues made a bet that before Earth did finally combust at least one spaceship would be made that could travel at the speed of light and because of you guys I won!" "Wow that's amazing!" stated carl "This is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I never thought I would have another one again when the earth exploded!" continued carl, as everyone else was in awe of the mans story. Meanwhile Rex was chewing the leg off of one of the chairs in the computer room on the ship... not that that has anything to do with what's happening elsewhere. "and so because you guys are the reason I won I hacked into the Dragonsfire's computer system and calculated a direct course here so that I could reward you each with whatever you wanted!" carl quickly yelled out "PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!!!!!!"... as the others gawked wide eyed at the man and his generosity. Steve said "Well we definitely need fuel for the ship" just before Jen said "I could use a coffee maker and LOTS of coffee" and Marty said "Hmmm, how about a cookie?" "WHAT!" yelled everyone else "Whay a cookie" asked Steve. "Cookies make me happy" replied Marty.... "Hahaha you certainly are one strange group of people aren't you?" said Jeff "well I'll get you all of those things and the of the best Quality too!" everyone quickly said "WOW tha..... JUST THEN!!!!

Part 12 ended....

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
Oh well tell me what you think of the newest addition to the man on the road!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting writing style and content. Really should think some about formatting. its really daunting to a reader to face an enormous block of prose that skips around a lot. It would be better for the flow and pacing of your writing if you break up your thoughts, dialogue points into new line/paragraphs so your reader can better follow it. Other then that you have real potential as a rather Avant-garde style of writer if you keep it up, good luck.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Interesting writing style and content. Really should think some about formatting. its really daunting to a reader to face an enormous block of prose that skips around a lot. It would be better for the flow and pacing of your writing if you break up your thoughts, dialogue points into new line/paragraphs so your reader can better follow it. Other then that you have real potential as a rather Avant-garde style of writer if you keep it up, good luck.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"the worst is that country rap mix stuff holy moly that stuff stinks"
i agree :) most (c)rap is awful..
were you hungry at the end? seeing as everyone wants food lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing