The man on the road part 13

The man on the road part 13

A Story by zendikar
"

yay!

"
nks" said everyone..... before looking around wondering how part 13 started already... "hmmm there was a long time in between parts 10 an 11 then betwwen 11and 12 wasn't to bad, but how are we supposed to know what to do and say if we only have a few days to get ready in between parts like this" whined carl, just before a giant gorilla named Herbert smashed through the ceiling....
no one said anything and they all just looked at each other and the gorilla for quite some time before the gorilla broke the silence by saying "why excuse me my dear friends I do believe I happened to crash in upon you at a very inopportune time please forgive me for the intrusion" just before hurrying out the door. At that same time back at the Dragonsfire Rex fell asleep. 

Everyone was i awe of what had just happened... that's right they were staring at a computer screen that showed Rex falling asleep and they couldn't believe it! "oh and in case any of you were wondering that gorilla was Herbert he's my neighbor and occasionally drops in for tea and biscuits"explained Jeff. All at once Marty carl Steve and Jen said "what gorilla" (This is where I the narrator come in to explain how they could miss that you see.... I don't know... but! it is possible that it was my best friend Jill... lol) While I explained that to you our heroes (that's what I'm going to call them now) managed to gather everything they needed and set off into space again... the reason that they did it then is so that I (the narrator) would not have to think of somehow for them to get on the subject of leaving... 

"wow that was one hell of a planet" exclaimed Steve "I wonder what we will come across next" asked Jen, carl then said "durrr" to which Marty replied "oh? Absolutely!" all while Rex laid in the corner plotting his revenge.

"So uh who's gonna be the cook?" asked Steve when his stomach started rumbling. That's when everyone yelled "NOT IT" and touched their own nose sadly Jen being the only female, all of the males turned on her and said that she was the last to do it when it was obvious that Rex still hadn't done it.... (what's wrong with the world these days not even including the dog) So Jen went to the ships Kitchen and proceeded cooking while all of the man did manly stuff like play with Legos, watch sports, read while on the toilet, and other manly stuff! Jen shortly called the manly men into the kitchen for a delicious assortment of space foods... like waffles and stuff because everyone knows waffles taste better in space! "YES WAFFLES" yelled Steve! as carl fell on the floor because he was in Steve's way. Marty then entered the room going "VROOOOM" and "flying" his Lego spaceship towards the table... I'll take this moment to point out that even the gorrilla Herbert had a capital letter in his name while carl still does not....

Our heroes ate... then went to their respective rooms... then fell asleep... Rex ate too btw!!!!!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
And that kids is how babies are made!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Again very Avant-garde and very interesting writing style. Please place a little emphasis on when you change thoughts/speakers, by changing line/paragraphs and help bring out your style even stronger. I haven't read enough of your work to determine what the plotline is and hope there is something connecting the book together that will turn it into a story instead of a "odd" collection of character sketches. We will see...onward.

Posted 11 Years Ago


If that's how babies were made the world wouldn't have any of them in it! :L

lol jks jks

I don't mind comedy but this seemed to be a bit far fetched, full or grammatical errors and without any real under lying theme or plot...

However I don't recall reading the other parts :L
So yeah maybe I should? :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahaha. i gotta say. this is probably the most entertaining series i've read in a long while. a few spelling and word usage errors but i don't think it really matters for this particular piece. haha ^_^ awesome work dude. keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


gee my mom told me babies came from the baby store..but my grandma said she lied and told me something else..that disturbed me greatly at 6 yrs old...
well thanks for straightening it out for me :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. That's, like... oddly entertaining. In a kind of low budget movie way. I like it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow the birds and the bees talk i got was totally wrong! I am so confused!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..