The Man on The Road!!!! part 14!!!!

The Man on The Road!!!! part 14!!!!

A Story by zendikar
"

finally!

"
Due to lack of stuff the man on the road will be ending thank you all for reading... oh wait... it seems... THIS JUST IN!!! STUFF HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Part 14
While the rest of the crew slept Jen sat awake thinking about stuff, such as why has it been almost an entire year! since the last installation of The man on the road.... That's when she realized the answer viewer ratings have gone down and something needed to be done... that something... was A MUSICAL!

so yeah its me mr. narration popping in here since it is a musical just think of what they say as though it is a song!
Then Jen promptly fell asleep.

8 hours later
"Good Morning everybody, how are all of you today"! sang Steve as he gallantly swooped into the kitchen where breakfast was prepared. "I'm okay how're yoooooooouuuu"! replied carl with a deep opera sounding voice! (and no capital C) "I've made more space waffles delicious to your liking"! sang jen as she twirled out from making food "And some turkey sausage TOOOOOOOOO"! she finished... "uh guys" stated Marty "What are you doing"? just the everyone stopped singing and looked over to rex! then back to Marty then to Rex again... Then back to Marty one last time! "Way to ruin it schmuck" said carl while Steve silently laughed at the lack of a capital C on carls nametag. "Well you were all singing... what was with that?" asked Marty in a very dry voice, just before drinking a cup of water and finishing in a much mor moistened voice "It's absurd I tell you you all have space histeria!". Jen just looked at him and said, "No marty, we definitely don't, I can tell because the flying hippo behind you says so..." That's when Steve atarted laughing very crazily and carl curled up into a fetal position muttering what sounded to be like "capital C... Capital C" over and over. At this point in time Marty decided it was a good day to have a second cup of coffee... so he went and got in his car and drove across town to the coffee shop... "wait a second" thought Marty "a car, a TOWN!" (Marty was realizing now that he) "OH NO I FORGOT MY WALLET!" (oh well never mind) ...

elsewhere on the ship:

And that's the end of part 14! hahahahahahahahahaha... haha

sorry it was short I wrote it at work and we started getting busy so make sure to come back for part 15!

© 2011 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
I havent written a part to this story in far too long, I've had a lot happen in my life in the past year or so, and even more in the past 2 months so I'm glad I'm finally back!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011
Tags: a, man, on, road

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing